• Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
Good

Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 119 in Car Seats - Convertible

March 01, 2016

While on the pricier side, car seats are definitely worth every penny as they are what protect your most precious cargo. We recently had 3 of our convertible car seats expire and ended up purchasing two Clek Fllos to replace them. Our 1 and 3 year olds are currently rear facing in these car seats. I am pregnant with my 6th child so we have had the chance to try out many car seats. We had 4 convertible Diono carseats and a Diono booster but have bought Clek Fllos (2) and Clek Ollis (2) to replace them as they expired. I love the transition as they are very narrow and easy to fit in the van. The kids are very comfortable in them. As they are narrow, the seat is also narrow so if you have larger children they may not be so comfortable and you may want to look into the wider seats.

September 30, 2015

The Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat was a bit on the pricier side of car seats but it is worth every single dollar spent. I love the features on this car seat including that it is not bulky and will allow room in the car for people to comfortably sit on either side of it or to add car seats in the future if necessary. This is sturdy car seat that is Canadian made and I love that it also has a rebound bar as an added safely measure. It is sold in a variety of colors and is easily wipeable. I highly recommend this product.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear