Good

Click N' Play Pretend Play Cosmetic and Makeup Set with Floral Tote Bag Reviews

1 review
Ranked #136 out of 470 in Toys

March 10, 2016

I ADORE makeup. That said, my 4 year old daughter always loves playing with my make up. Now with this product, she has her OWN and it looks real! In fact, the compacts and brushes are all real. The only thing that is "imaginary" is the make up. It's made out of some sort of material that is soft and matte and your little girl can use her brushes and then put it on her face. My daughter has a ball playing with this makeup and I imagine anyone who has a little girl (that likes to play with their mom's make up too) would love this. The bag is plastic and has a zipper closure. The make up brushes come in a little separate bag inside the big makeup bag to help keep them organized and separated.

I do have a couple of suggestions: 1) getting more colors for the compact since not all little girls are fair skinned 2) making the compacts easier to open. I can open them but they are a little tricky for a 4 year old.

Overall great gift for your child if she loves to play with your makeup.