Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 20, 2016

Great tasting, chocolate fudge with pieces of almond. They are a great thing to throw in your purse or car. We always bring these on road trips,my husband pops one in his golf bag. They are a quick and delicious meal replacement when you are short for time.

May 02, 2016

Clif bars are definitely one of my go-to meal replacement options. I take them with me when I travel and eat them on the go when I don't give myself much time for a meal! A few cautions: the texture/appearance is definitely not for everyone. It is very lumpy with surprising textures. The bars also have a very rich texture which may also not be for everyone. I definitely recommend purchasing them in bulk at Costco because otherwise they're very pricey!

February 16, 2016

These energy bars are loaded with lots of nutrients, taste great if you love chocolate, and give you energy! I'm the type of person to never wake up early enough for breakfast, so grabbing these in the morning makes sure I start off my day right!

January 21, 2016

yummy and filling, if you cannot get to a proper meal. I love the little pieces of almond in the bar.

January 19, 2016

Clif Bars are a great alternative to protein bars, although they do contain more sugar than the average protein bar they give you energy and provide the same benefits as a normal bar and are organic as well!

December 16, 2015

Yum. I like these in a pinch! Keep one in my diaper bag to eat on the go with my son. Tastes great, pretty healthy and a good boost of energy! This is my favorite kind but they have othe flavors. Priced well when you buy the box of them. 7$ something for 6 bars.

June 11, 2015

Okay so I just tried a Clif Bar for the first time after years of being completely skeptical. The ingredients list is promising; there are too many instances of chocolate though, and alot of sugar. Far too much sugar, at 23g for a "healthy energy bar".

The taste of this one was good, and the texture as well, were both reminiscent of an EatMore bar, which is my favourite chocolate bar. So that was a major plus for me.

I also liked the bits of crunch, although those ingredients are questionable (apple pomace? They must also think this is a strange term as on their website they list "apple fiber" instead!) Pomace, by the way, is leftover bits from making juice, so in the case of apples it means Seeds, Skin, Core, Stems. Would any of you Nomrally include this in your baking? ...

Updated On: June 11, 2015

OOPS I don't recommend it. I should have put Fugghedaboutit or whatever

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa