Clif Bars Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 04, 2016

Good post-workout snack or something to tide me over between meals. Be aware of the price, though - I usually try to buy them when they're on sale, but the product is good

September 23, 2016

I really like the taste of these bars. I have noticed that a huge number of energy bars contains peanut butter, and I actually don't like it THAT much. I like that some of these bars have none. I keep one in my purse at all times, for a quick snack on the go, or to eat when I skipped my breakfast (don't do this too often), and I also carry them when hubby and I go hiking. They are tasty, soft and not overly sweet!

August 23, 2016

I love eating Clif Bars on the go. Lots of variety in flavours, and very affordable. My favourite is the white chocolate macadamia nut bar. Would recommend for anyone following a plant-based lifestyle.

May 22, 2016

The only brand of protein bars I buy. They are full of protein (obviously) and vegan ingredients. They also come in so many flavors - I have tried Chocolate Chip, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Cool Mint, White Chocolate Macadamia and Chocolate Almond Fudge. Cool Mint is by far my favorite but will gladly grab any flavor. I eat them before I work out or when I'm on the move and don't have time for a meal.

April 23, 2016

As far as protein bars go' these are good! Very tastey, I always have a few in the glove box for hunger emergencies. They pack a punch calorie wise so you can't be eating a few a day.....they are filling and substitute as a great meal or snack. I luv all CLIF products.

January 22, 2016

I love these bars as a quick go to breakfast before a work out. Mint Chocolate and White Chocolate macadamia are my favorite and popular on store shelves. Try to catch it on sale for $1 a bar and I buy it in boxes but my favorite flavours tend to go fast.

December 08, 2015

Clif Bars;

we had a promoter of these items bring to our workplace
a lot of the fitness indidivuals here were excited (so was i) we were wrong....we didn't like at all

too much fake ingredients

as well too much sugar

it was too much

September 29, 2015

I tried these a few times. They have healthy claims but they're so sweet I have a hard time believing there's much health benefit that isn't ruined by the crazy sugar rush you get. I wouldn't recommend this brand- there's better options out there.

September 28, 2015

I love these on the go, great for a quick fill and lots of flavors to chose from

September 28, 2015

Ok, I'm a hit and miss, love hate, kind of opinion on Cliff bars. Some of the flavours I really do enjoy, but others just fall way short. I get them fairly often for my husband, he really likes them. I think this comes down to personal preference, I don't like a lot of different textures, while my husband could care less. My suggestion, try them, each flavour, find your favourite and you're good to go.