Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar

Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 262 in Granola Bars

January 31, 2017

I like to grab one of these bars when I'm craving chocolate and peanut butter. The dark chocolate has such a nice bite to it, that sweet/bitter taste is my favorite. I enjoy the combination of the dark chocolate & peanut butter with the trail mix. Really yummy bars! Plus the nutritional value is excellent so you don't have to feel guilty if you're watching what you eat :)

January 19, 2017

Gluten free and delisous! Two words that do not always go together but that's to this bar they do

January 19, 2017

If you like tasrty snacks but are also worried about the nutricional aspect then the organic trail mix bars are for you! The flavour is just great, and you can rest at ease knowing that all the family can enjoy this yummy treat

January 18, 2016

I absolutely love the taste of the dark chocolate peanut butter flavour! I found that most better-for-you snack bars have a really fake taste, but this one has whole foods which actually taste great! However, it is EXTREMELY CHEWY. So much so that it made my jaw tired & I was concerned that it would make my currently dormant acute TMJ act up. Thankfully it didn't, but for that reason (& the high cost), I will not likely buy these bars in the future.