Cliniderm Soothing Lotion

Cliniderm Soothing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #845 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 01, 2015

Cliniderm Soothing Lotion;

I had used this lotion in combination with other lotions, and am impressed.
It was not a brand I am used to hearing about, it was actually a shoppers drug mart attendant at the cosmetics counter that suggested this cream.

It was more expensive than others which is why I used it in combination with other lotions, but it works!!

The skin instantly feels smooth and soft after use, feels refreshed, there is much wrinkles and pores that are filled in.
Refreshing look, smoothed look, just a little filled the face up.

Undecided if would buy again, only because of the price, but I did really like using this cream.

April 16, 2014

Pretty good product- rarely break out and seems to do the job. Price is competitive to others in the market.

March 25, 2014

My dermatologist recommended this for my severely sensitive/reactive skin. It worked well on my face and did not give me a reaction. It is perfect in the summer months, but not quite enough to quench my skin in the winter. Cliniderm makes a cream, however I did react to that. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with very sensitive skin.

March 25, 2011

This is my absolute favourite moisturizer. I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes, so I have to be very careful about what kind of products, particularly moisturizer, I put on my face. This is ph balanced (ie. non-irritating), and provides ultimate moisture without clogging my pores. It is so gentle I can even use it as an eye cream! I get a big tub of it for around $30 at London Drugs (I have to call the pharmacy and order it but don't need a prescription), which is such a great deal, and it is definitely worth the price. I use it as a night cream and eye cream, and in the day i use about a dime sized amount and get my fingers damp before spreading it over my face so that it goes on a little more shear and is appropriate for day usage. This is a great product and I recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!!

September 02, 2008

I have sensitive skin. Using the wrong product can make me breakout. I found this at Shoppers. It's by the same makers as Neostrata. I like supporting Canadian companies so I thought I'd give it a shot. I really like this lotion. I've been using it for a few years now. In the summer I use the lotion because it's lighter and in the winter I use the cream.

I highly recommend this for people who have sensitive skin. There are very few ingredients. No perfume, parabens, dyes, lanolin, formaldehyde, or protein.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS