Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Bar Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Acne Solutions Cleansing Bar for Face and Body

Mild, medicated soap helps clear and prevent acne on face and body. Targets breakouts with encapsulated, acne-fighting salicylic acid. Removes dirt, excess oil. Unclogs pores. Skin looks and feels cal

August 22, 2016

Good product. It helps with my acne but it also dries my skin lot.so it's like a vicious circle, I wash it ,the skin gets dry I put cream on and pimples come out, then I wash it and it going on again . otherwise it's good product may be not for my skin type

July 18, 2016

I use the Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Bar Twice daily. It really helps keep my acne prone skin in check. It doesn't dry my skin out. Its free of fragrance and dyes and dermatologist tested. Really great for sensitive skin.

May 20, 2016

The bar was a little large and ackward, but the product worked very well for my combination skin. I seen results within a few days of using it twice daily.

1.5/5

March 11, 2016

If I could give this soap a zero, I would. I was told this was still hypo-allergenic and good for sensitive but acne prone skin. It lathered nicely, but has a lot of fragrance, and it felt a bit stingy on my eyes as I used it, but I thought nothing of it, since eyes are sensitive in general. My skin felt a bit dry and "squeaky" after using it but not awful. I did it again the next day and felt the sting on my eyes and eyelids again. I didn't love the feeling on my face again. When I woke up the next morning, my eyes were dry and sore. Over the next two weeks, my eyes have gotten progressively worse, they are red, especially in the crease, and are sore and stingy. Nothing I put on them soothes the skin, even my trusted aveeno eczema lotion. Everything burns, and putting on makeup is getting harder to do. I have only had this happen once before when I received a sample of clinique's laser focus eye serum. It seems that something in clinique's products does not work for me. Bottom line: Clinique is supposed to be hypo-allergenic and great for sensitive skin, and I'm sure it is, for a lot of people, but be careful using their products, they aren't a sure bet.

January 20, 2016

Used this for years, great for mild acne. Gentle on sensitive skin, does not dry it out.

December 10, 2015

A great value for me it lasts a long time! I use the sensitive bar and you can buy at Sears or online. At Sears sometimes there is a special that if you spend a certain amount you get a free cosmetic bag with free samples, I usually buy 2 then to get the free offer!

May 28, 2015

Love this bar! I started getting a bit of "adult acne", with persistent pimples on my forehead, chin, and back; after using this for a few weeks my skin is virtually clear!

November 28, 2014

I used this and it works really well.

August 11, 2014

Been using this bar for many years, it's definitely become a staple in my morning routine. Leaves my skin soft and clean.

May 19, 2014

The great thing about this bar is that it lasts a very long time, so the price is worth it. It is ideal to use as part of their 3 step face wash. I use step one and two. The bar comes in 3 different types, like one for oily skin, one for dry skin, one for if you have combination skin. I have oily skin and I use the bar and the toner and they have not dried out my face which is perfect. This bar leaves my face soft and smooth, and feels very light (does not feel like I have anything left on my face later on). I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a mild face wash. I just get it wet, put it my wash cloth and wash my face with it. I do not have acne, So i cannot say if it is helpful to anyone with acne.