• Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer
  • Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Buy Clinique Concealers & Correctors - Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer 10ml/0.34oz - Shade 1. How-to-Use: Pat on blemish, blend outward.

April 26, 2016

This acne solution really help me go threw when I had some serious acne problems. What really made a difference is that not only it conceals but at the same time it act on the acne to make it less visible and dissapear gradually. the product dries fast but not a lot of it is needed of a good application !

March 31, 2015

I do not use concealer every day. It's easy to use, conceals my acne esily !

November 28, 2014

Does a great job and doesn't feel greasy.

May 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It combines the best of both worlds no hannah montana pun intended...anyway it has the power to fight off acne while concealing blemishes. I use this everyday before i go to school it has saved my butt so many times. this is great for school picture day. if you wake up that morning with a zit it will start clearing up your skin and making the zit less noticable throughout the day so when it's to take your picture you look ten times more confident.

May 29, 2012

Yesterday was my first time using this product, and it worked well for me. It covered up my acne and didn't have the normal affect that most concealers do on my acne. It wasn't cakey and didn't make my pimples more obvious. However after I washed my face I did find that it left the skin around my pimples very dried out. So if you are going to use it, be very careful.

May 24, 2012

I was a little unsure when I first purchased this. I had never tried a concealer that is supposed to help soothe and treat the pimple at the same time, I normally use cliniques clearing gel if I get a pimple but only use it at night.
This product exceeded my expectations! It concealed the blemish perfectly and had it heal much faster then normal.

May 07, 2010

I have this in corrective green. While I will buy more when I run out, I will not go with corrective green again. It covered my red spots really well, but it was tricky to get it blended well so that the green wasn't noticeable.

I can't tell if this stuff actually cleared up my break-outs, but they didn't get worse and eventually went away. Whether they went away because they naturally healed or because this stuff works, I don't know. But I'm banking on it being that this worked and will continue to use it because it covers what needs covering!

February 19, 2010

Enjoyed using this, at first I had some acne that appeared on my nose and forehead. I need this to minimize my redness and so I blotched it on and it helped me covered my face pretty well. However this product can get pretty dry fast and your face can look cakey, so I suggest to use a small amount of it and use a blending brush to blend it out. It said that it is medicated and within a day or two my pimple is gone.

January 12, 2010

This concealer is great for those of us with acne problems. It covers blemishes flawlessly. This product is available in a variety of shades. It is medicated with salicylic acid so it helps to clear up the blemish while giving excellent coverage. I have used this concealer both under a tinted moisturizer and foundation and had great results It doesn't get dry and flakey and stays put all day long. I have had comments from co workers that my face has really cleared up! My little secret.