Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #702 out of 1214 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 15, 2017

I've been using this moisturizer since I bought the three step program a few years ago. I've since stopped using the other two products, but I've continued using the moisturizer ever since. Most other moisturizers cause me to break out, so when I found one that didn't, I stuck to it. This product has been working great for me, and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind. I only wish it had some SPF in it, so that I don't have to put on sunscreen as well when it is sunny, but I luckily (or unluckily) I live in a place where it is almost always cloudy. I've also noticed it does bleach my towels and pillowcase if I'm not careful, but I probably should just be more mindful of that.

January 09, 2017

Retail price: $28 CDN.

I started exploring this line by first purchasing the kit. It comes with three products from this line (foam cleanser, toner and lotion).

I loved the line so much, I went ahead and purchased full sizes. I purchased the line from the Clinique website, because although the price is the same at sephora, I found out that if you are a first time customer on the Clinique website, you do get 15% off, making it cheaper than actually purchasing it in stores. Also, the shipping was free as I had spent over $50.

-----

I really enjoy using this moisturizer as I know it is what keeps my face clear throughout the day. It helps combat acne, as it is the last product in a 3 step system. It is also the only product that stays on your face throughout the day.

I will say I do apply a second moisturizer over this as I already have dry skin. I use the Pur-lisse Blue lotus moisturizer over this and the two work wonders together. My face is clear with only the occasional break out and it is not dried out.

I also like to apply a little bit of this lotion on the décolleté area as I did suffer from a few break outs here and there, but they have since cleared up.

January 10, 2016

I struggle with acne/ combination skin. I deliberately went with clinique because the reviews said it wasn't over drying. Negative!!!! It works but you CAN NOT use this every day. Not unless you like the "crusty, flakey skin look". I would recommend going with something with more moisture in it. It's counter productive to over dry your skin, it will just make your face make more oil.

Also the bottle is SOOOO tiny. Especially for the price!!

July 30, 2015

Love this moisturizer so much it is my daily moisturizer. I think it's the best ever.

July 15, 2015

This moisturizer does the trick. I have oily skin and it helps combat some oil.

February 25, 2015

I have problem of acne,but now I m so happy that I bought this product.

November 28, 2014

This is great product and it doesn't make you break out.

1.5/5

September 14, 2014

This product gave me a rash on my face and burned my skin. Only used it that one time, then i threw it out.

September 14, 2014

A reliable product I have been using for years. It is a great product that blends well with my liquid foundation.

0.5/5

August 20, 2014

This will make your skin greasy. It is so horrible. Seriously, avoid it. It even has a horrible chemical smell.