Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 10, 2016

I struggle with acne/ combination skin. I deliberately went with clinique because the reviews said it wasn't over drying. Negative!!!! It works but you CAN NOT use this every day. Not unless you like the "crusty, flakey skin look". I would recommend going with something with more moisture in it. It's counter productive to over dry your skin, it will just make your face make more oil.

Also the bottle is SOOOO tiny. Especially for the price!!

July 30, 2015

Love this moisturizer so much it is my daily moisturizer. I think it's the best ever.

July 15, 2015

This moisturizer does the trick. I have oily skin and it helps combat some oil.

February 25, 2015

I have problem of acne,but now I m so happy that I bought this product.

November 28, 2014

This is great product and it doesn't make you break out.

1.5/5

September 14, 2014

This product gave me a rash on my face and burned my skin. Only used it that one time, then i threw it out.

September 14, 2014

A reliable product I have been using for years. It is a great product that blends well with my liquid foundation.

0.5/5

August 20, 2014

This will make your skin greasy. It is so horrible. Seriously, avoid it. It even has a horrible chemical smell.

October 03, 2013

For years my skin was so clear I didn't need acne fighting cleansers, moisturizers, etc. For some reason, now that I'm 31, my skin was breaking out like crazy, so i bought both this, and the clarifying lotion. The lotion is great (I'll do a separate review later), but I found the moisturizer lacking in some areas. Using the both together, it definitely helped clear up the acne. My biggest warning would be DON'T USE THIS IN THE MORNING! I use it only at night. This moisturizer sort of flakes off if you rub your face (if you have an itch or something), which sucks. It leaves a residue. I recommend not using it in the morning, because it's horrible to have that as a base when you use make-up. I don't want my make up peeling off. Nighttime is good because you wash your face in the morning, so you wash it off. I'm currently trying to find something that's better, that i can use morning AND night! Not to mention, it's extremely expensive for something that doesn't work as well as even the drug store brand.

August 14, 2013

This is a good moisturizer for someone with oily/acne prone skin. It moisturizes nicely and helps with breakouts. It doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. The tube lasts a really long time, and it onlly takes a little bit!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic