Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Lotion

Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Lotion Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

October 05, 2016

This is so effective when it comes to breakout. Using a small amount goes a long way too. Usually acne clears up within a day or two of using this product.

November 05, 2014

I used this on time of month surprise attack. it worked ,it got rid of my acne spot right away.

May 06, 2014

This is the only product in the Acne Solutions line that I actually really liked. It was my go to spot treatment for quite awhile. It contains 5% benzoyl peroxide as the acne fighting ingredient. It's a white cream, but it blends in to be invisible. In almost all cases I would put this on at night before bed and in the morning the pimple would be much smaller and less red. This is definitely what I want in a spot treatment. It also didn't dry my skin out which was a definite plus. In terms of wearing it under makeup, I never found any issues with it. It blended in and was easily covered up. The only bad thing I can say is that if I was using this on the same area morning and night for an extended period of time (in the case of those really stubborn pimples) it did sometimes make my skin itchy in that spot. Usually this was remedied by cutting back on how often I applied the product. I also usually wished that it came in a bigger tube.

Overall, effective spot treatment that does what it says it will do. The only reason I no longer repurchase it is because I've found something I like just a little bit better.

December 16, 2011

I bought this product in hopes of clearing up my acne. It claims to lessen the blemishes overnight so I decided to give it a shot and I ended up being very impressed. I use this as a spot treatment every night and morning and my skin has never looked so good. It is quick, gentle and effective, I am surprised this product is not more famous than it is. Completely worth the money, I will definitely be repurchasing this in the near future because it has made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin.

kelx has posted in the forum topic

Mlie added a new review for
    LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

Mlie added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat