Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 595 in Foundation

An oil-free and non-irritating liquid makeup that helps neutralize redness and blend away blemishes. Medicated ingredients treat existing breakouts and prevent them from coming back. The Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup is allergy tested and fragrance free.

April 25, 2016

Overall this is a great foundation. It has a lightweight texture, that is ideal for those who suffer with really oily to combination skin. It provides great coverage, but it is not full coverage - I find that you have to layer the product quite heavily to build on the coverage. It does leave a matte finish, as opposed to a dewy look, which is perfect for oil control. Has a variety of different shades, which is suitable for all different skin tones

April 25, 2016

OMG this foundation is flawless, it's build-able without becoming that cakey mess we all had in high school but what i really love is the acne fighting powers infused in the foundation, BHAM. I find it a medium coverage but can easily get to full without you noticing, so watch it it's a sneaking devil. `

March 12, 2016

I like to use this foundation almost as a spot concealer when I have breakouts. I get occasional spurts of adult acne. I like that this covers up but also is a treatment that will help clear up my spots.

March 09, 2016

This foundation had really good coverage but it was a bit drying and I find that Clinique products really oxidize and turn orange on your face. I used to strictly use clinique but not anymore.

October 08, 2015

I used this for a long time and I don't know why, I didn't really like it. I think it was just because they had a color that matched me very well. But at the end of the day there was no make up left! Well there was but it was in the creases of my face!

October 07, 2015

it goes on very cakey and doesnt last all daily in any oily areas, your skin cant breathe, and if you look at the ingredients its a rip off, definitely wont help serious acne

September 21, 2015

Acne Solution Liquid Makeup is amazing. If you have acne whether it is mild or severe then I highly recommend this foundation. I covers up the pimples without clogging them causing them to get worse.. It keeps your skin feeling fresh, and it has somewhat of a matte finish so it's very beautiful on your skin. The best part is the covering of your acne, I have moderate acne and it makes me feel so beautiful when I use this foundation, it is so hard to find a foundation that actually works and covers the acne. Helps you feel beautiful! It's a really great product, I highly recommend it.

August 28, 2015

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup:
Love the matte look of this product! Great for skin with acne which makes it worth the price!

August 28, 2015

I JUST LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Extra coverage, matte finish and best of all, not triggering acne. I got a sample at sephora and I'm just waiting to finish it to run and go buy the full size! I highly recommend this Clinique foundation and can't say enough great things about it :) Worth the price!

July 18, 2015

I highly recommend any clinique product. I use everything facial wise from this company and absolutely love their liquid makeup!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation