Clinique Acne Solutions Oil Control Cleansing Mask Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

January 13, 2017

Leaves skin feeling less oily while still hydrated. Doesn't take away moisture and works great in addition to the other Acne Solutions products that Clinique offers.

October 23, 2014

I have been using this Mask for several years because it works! I dab it on before bed and leave it on all night. By morning my "spots" are healing. Less redness & swelling. It is so calming to my sensitive skin. In fact after a full makeup night out I love to use this mask to help my skin return to a natural feeling of healthy. Doesn't dry out my skin either. Win Win!

September 23, 2014

For some reason my face started to severely break out and I thought that I would give this product a try. I religiously used it every 2-3 nights and it helped clear up and tighten up my skin. I did not find that it dried out my skin, but I made sure to moisturize afterwards. I wouldn't say that it stopped all my skin eruptions, but I feel that it definitely helps keep them down to a minimal whenever it's not that time of month (nothing seems to help me then!). One thing that I did find about this product is if I go longer than 3 days without doing a mask, my skin erupts, so I don't know what it is in this mask that helps keep the skin clear. I have already repurchased this mask three times already and keep as part of my mask arsenal.

September 08, 2014

skin feels fresh after I use it. Love It!

September 08, 2014

Eventhough price is not an issue, the product does not very well for me. This oil sits on top of my face even after washing .... don't like the feel

April 12, 2014

This is a great "emergency" masque - I have combination/acne-prone skin, and use this as an all-over masque about once a week, and periodically as a spot treatment.

July 29, 2013

This mask absorbs oil and gets rid of impurities but it doesn’t cause any dry patches which is pretty great! The mask also contains salicylic acid that helps keep pores clean.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover