Clinique Airbrush Concealer

Clinique Airbrush Concealer Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 412 in Concealer

March 12, 2016

I've been using this concealer for years. I have fair skin and the fair colour of this product is perfect for me. Not too yellow. A nice creamy texture that blends in well and doesn't sit on top of the skin. Also has a nice brightening effect which adds to the effectiveness of covering my dark under eye circles!

February 17, 2016

This product is one of my must-have products.
    It covers my breakouts and dark circles very well, and it stays in place all day.
    It is easy to apply and isn't irritating.

However, it is very expensive for a concealer.

June 27, 2014

I have dark under eye circles, due to my health condition and genetics (and I've deep set eyes) as well as some very hard to see melasma. With this pen and a good coverage foundation I look more awake, my skin more even and I, more youthful :)

July 16, 2013

This concealer is marketed as an airbrush, illuminating concealer. I used this under my eyes to conceal my dark circles.

It did a great job! The negatives for this product would be the color range for some, I use the darkest shade 02 medium ( a peachy colored medium tone) and I have light/medium skin.

It brightened up my undereyes and minimized my dark circles. it is lightweight, i couldn't feel it on my skin, and didn't crease. I work 12 hour shifts, and it doesn't fade patchy. so overall, pretty good.

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

skye22 has posted in the forum topic
    Shoppers

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii