Good

Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 09, 2016

I bought this cream to help with puffy eyes and dark circles, as well as add moisture to my eye area. I immediately notice a difference in moisture after I apply. My skin looks tighter and fine lines are less visible. I didn't notice a difference in puffiness or dark circles. I also find that the moisture doesn't last, and by the end of the day my eye area is dry again. I'm not very happy with this product so I'd probably try a different product in the future before purchasing this one again.

October 31, 2016

I was looking for something to help with the dark circle and bags under my eyes. I was speaking with a lady at the counter and she said this is the best eye cream they have for sensitive eyes. I have been using it for a few moths. Not seeing a whole lot of difference. Does not bother my eyes, which is a good thing as they are quite sensitive. I feel this is an average product. I wear it so that I have something to moisture my eyes, but will probably look for something else when it is used up that is not so pricey.

November 05, 2015

Since using this regularly, it has in fact slightly decreased fine lines and my skin in the area looks more moisturized and younger. Love this.

August 03, 2015

I don't find this does much. It moisturizes. Doesn't do anything bad, I don't break out. I don't like the jar packaging. Will purchase something else next time.

October 23, 2014

I have genetically bad eye bags. They're swollen and dark and I've been trying for years to find a product that can fight the monsters. I tried the All About Eyes Eye Cream and saw no difference. My bags were still staring at me every morning so onwards I go searching for THE eye product.

September 02, 2014

This is a great eye cream and my go to one for every morning and night. It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy under my eyes and on my eyelids. Perfect to use before makeup application. Will continue to purchase and highly recommend for all skin types. The lady at the counter said that with continued use, this eye cream would help diminish the look of dark circles. I'm not sure if that's true in my case, but I still love it!