Clinique All About Eyes Rich

Clinique All About Eyes Rich Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Clinique All about Eye (UNBOX)

Diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. Lightweight, non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, under eyes and on the lids.

October 23, 2016

I got a sample of this from Clinique and I was so impressed with the results. My eyes feel more awake-less heavy and refreshed in the morning, and the skin surrounding my eyes feels smoother and makes concealer easier to blend. Definitely worth the buy. Great product, wouldn"t hesitate to buy for myself again!!

September 17, 2016

Love this eye cream! I have trouble with dry skin right under my eyes and this keeps them hydrated and soft! this cream does not leave a greasy feel under the eyes and is perfect for under concealer/foundation.

September 03, 2016

This is a great eye cream, I used it for a long time before I switched to a anti-aging cream. This cream has a really nice texture, that absorbs quickly, and leaves under your eyes moisturized, soft and very hydrated. I would highly recommend this for women in there 20 ' s or 30 ' s.

April 06, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've used drug store purchased brands before and even other brands from like Sephora, and they've caused my eyes to react negatively and turn really red. This stuff doesn't do that and keeps my eyes looking awake! I'll probably have to change to a more anti-aging eye cream soon, but for right now this cream is perfect (although pricey).

February 17, 2016

I have been using this for almost ten years. I have tried cheaper brands but they don't compare. It is one of my splurge items. It goes on lightly, absorbs nicely and makes the skin around my eyes nicely moisturized.

January 04, 2016

This eye cream is excellent & gets rid of the dry skin patches above my eyes. I use a base product for my dark circles then apply this on top. Keeps my eyes moisturized plus it helps my eye makeup last all day.

January 04, 2016

I really love this cream. So moiosturising, does not irritate my eyes or skin. I have noticed that the skin under my eyes looks better with regular use. This is definitely worth the splurge.

July 28, 2015

I love this eye cream. It is so moisturizing and it makes my eyes look brighter.

July 09, 2015

I've been using this for 6 years now and I've never looked back. I use it twice a day and I think its really helped prevent wrinkles. This is a very rich cream but isn't greasy by any means.

November 22, 2014

I have super sensative and insanely dry eyelids. I use this at night and in the morning under my eye makeup. It has no irritating fragrance and absorbs quickly. I tried 6 different eye creams that are safe for lids and this was the only one that did not leave me in tears during the day.