Clinique Bar Soap

Clinique Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Step 1 of clinique's 3-step skin care system. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, comfortable--never taut or dry.extra mild is for very dry, delicate skin.mild is for dry or average skin.oily skin formula is for oilier skin....

September 07, 2014

I have used this soap for a least 20 years. I really like how clean my face feels after I use it every night. I like that it has no perfumes. Plus, I get a lot of complements on my complexion!

June 12, 2014

Love this soap. It's a bit expensive but I only use it on my face because I have sensitive skin so it lasts. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed.

July 31, 2012

It drys out my skin a lot. It is also very expensive, I do not recommend this.

January 16, 2009

just ask for a sample, and if they have some they might give you the soap matching you skin type!!!! usually if u buy somthing, they give it to u, if u ask. but it is a great facial soap, takes out the dirt, oil, and makeup. use it to remove your makeup, before u go to bed, and u will feel refreshed!

October 18, 2008

Perfect for cleaning my face, gets rid of the grease and dirt, but doesn't dry out my skin.

August 15, 2006

a bar lasts for ever. super easy to use. no mess, no chemically fragrance. great at removing oil, dirt, makeup ithout drying out skin.