Clinique Blended Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 335 in Powder

Clinique's signature blended powder. Loose, lightweight texture is right for every type of skin. Sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear. Airy, skin-hugging formula delivers a reliably flawless finish. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

July 17, 2015

This product is not ineffective, but boy does it make a mess. I purchased it because I heard that compressed powder should only be used for retouching. I think I may be going back to compressed powder though.

January 05, 2015

Blended Face Powder in Snowflake Dreams was created to mirror the shimmering elegance of the performance and adds a beautiful shimmer to both the shoulders, chest, décolleté, neck and even a small amount on the cheekbones. It comes packaged in a clear plastic tub with mirrored silver lid with a finely milled, loose powder within. It comes with a travel sized, twist up powder brush for easy application and will work beautifully with other loose powders you have in your collection. It may look a little scary in the tub, but it actually applied fairly sheer and adds a nice pale pink, almost off white highlight to the face and body. This is a nice change from the traditional golden glow we see around the holiday days. It has just the right amount of shimmer without looking too sparkly or over the top

December 14, 2011

I bought the Clinique blended face powder in shade 3. I have to say it works really well as a finishing product. Although just like every other powder, make sure you don't apply tooo much because it will make your face look very pale and cakey

June 21, 2011

Clinique is such a great brand especially if you have any sensitivities to makeup products on the market. That's why I go back to this brand over and over. This powder was introduced to me a couple of years ago and I love it.

If you are a foundation user, this powder is great to set your makeup with. I would recommend using it with a base of some sort though because it would not create much coverage on its own.

Another thing I really like is how it doesn't really have a color to it, it goes with whatever shade you tend to be at that time, even if you have a little color.

The price is very reasonable for such a big amount of powder. It lasts forever and you won't have to re-purchase most likely for the whole year. I wear makeup every day except Saturdays generally and it has lasted me over a year now. Wow! I mean, what can you find for 19.00 that does that? Not much these days. So, take the plunge and give it a try, you'll be addicted!

April 23, 2011

Although not the perfect powder, it's definitely the best one I've used. Makes skin tone even and adds a nice healthy glow, without being too heavy. A little pricey, but no surprise from Clinique. Works better with foundation underneath, but is also fine on its own.

June 11, 2010

I bought this with Clinique Almost Makeup, to help set the 'foundation' and help with shiny areas like my nose. I got Invisible Blend (20), and it says for all skin types.
I like how Clinique stuff is usually oil-free, allergy tested, scent-free, etc. The packaging is cute - you get the pot full of loose powder, with a separate little applicator brush that acts like a tube of lipstick (it's about the same size, and the brush twists out. It also has a lid so you can put powder on it, twist it back down and take it with you for touch ups later!!)
The brush is also supposed to be antibacterial, which is always good. It applies the powder really well, and feels soft.
The powder itself is great. I gave it 'Works well" for effectiveness JUST because it really only works best when you use it with the Almost Makeup (or I'm sure some other kind of concealer / foundation). It really helps keep your makeup in place and even out your look, as well as keeping the shine to a minimum, without feeling heavy or looking cakey, etc.
This stuff is super lightweight, so wearing it on it's own without any other foundation on your face does not give you much coverage, but it does help with shiny areas. I recommend this for chicks who want some coverage, but don't want to look like they are wearing face makeup :)

July 25, 2009