• Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush
  • Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 512 in Blush

Contains blushing blush powder. Fresh, jet milled color builds and blends beautifully. Comes with a sculpting brush. Sweeps on cheeks & gently blends color up the cheekbone toward temple

January 27, 2016

An all time favourite blush - I am actually terrified that Clinique will stop making this blush one day. I use the Bashful Plum which is a perfect colour on any complexion. It goes on smoothly and evenly.

January 06, 2016

I loved this blush. I can never find a blush that shows up on my skin or that doesn't look cheap looking. This goes on so nicely and blends into my skin well to make it look natural.

January 06, 2016

I purchased this blush in 107 sunset glow. This is by far my most favourite blush! I love the formula. It's perfect for my sensitive light toned skin. The first time I tried it I borrowed it from my mom and had to go out and buy one right away! I will probably use this blush till the end of time. It's so easy to blend. It's so natural looking. It has a little bit of shimmer but not to much so it's still good for everyday use. Absolutely in love!!

March 19, 2015

This is an excellent blush. It is silky smooth to apply and can be built up. Doesn't look cakey and blends evenly. Colour looks natural.

March 10, 2015

Love it! It looks great on my skin. Gives very nice/little glitter.

October 27, 2014

I liked the colour of the bush which was very natural and it came off easily whenever I cleanse my face. However the application of the blush is a little cumbersome for me because it is a blush stick (like a lipstick), I had to even out the blush so that the color is not too concentrated in one area.

October 09, 2014

I love my clinique blush. It looks great on my skin tone, giving the perfect colour on my cheeks. I've experimented with lots of different types of blushes - cream, liquid, powder and I always end up going to my clinique powder blush!

September 08, 2014

Bought this product in the shade 'smoldering plum' which is a smoky plum color with some oink shimmer. It goes on smooth and light, and can be layered easily for more color definition. A shade that you can wear all year round.

August 04, 2014

I have this blush in Sunset Glow. I love this blush. Very natural looking and good staying power. I will repurchase this product.

October 23, 2013

I have this blush in precious posey and it is one of those blushes I always go back to. Nothing super fancy, but the color and texture is great and I love that it doesn't end up turning orangey. It also has the perfect amount of shimmer imo... not enough to make you look like a pixie, but enough to highlight.

kristina13 added a new review for