Good

Clinique Cheek Pop Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 501 in Blush

What it is:
An effortless, natural cheek color.

What it does:
Discover pure, natural cheek color that looks virtually powderless. This silky smooth, stay-true formula comes in a shade for every season for an effortless, natural blush of just-pinched pop.

June 02, 2016

I got one of these for free during a clinique event. I didn't think I would like it because it looked very pink but the colour was surprisingly beautiful. This is also the cutest packaging, the flower design is very unique. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.

January 20, 2016

I love all Clinique products because theyre effective and I don't mind spending $20 for a blush that looks amazing. These blushes are pigmented, theres various colors to choose from. I 100% truly stand behind this brand and product.

September 17, 2015

I picked out "Peach Pop" for my fair skin (red hair, blue eyes). Love the colour and it seems like it is very buildable! The compact is adorable.. the only downside was the price ($26!) but I think it will last long enough to make that worth it.

August 08, 2015

I recently purchased two of these blushes from sephora and had my doubts as they seemed very sheer. I tested these and to my surprise they left the most beautiful wash of colour to my cheeks. It was a perfect finish and can't wait to buy some more shades

July 10, 2015

This is a staple in my make-up bag!

July 07, 2015

Yes, it's a 24$ blush. But, it's so worth it! Just think of it as a treat. It's so beautiful swatched and on your skin. It's seriously natural, skin-like feeling with a hint of shimmer. It leaves a sheen - I would say, a satin finish. I love the packaging as well. I think they are so easy to use, easily blended, not too heavy and just pigmented enough. It's a sheer wash of colour, but easily buildable to get to an intense colour. I have plum pop so far, and I just LOVE it.

June 17, 2015

I had a few colours in my hand and ended up only purchasing Fig pop just so I could try it out and make sure I liked the product first and I can't get to a Sephora fast enough to buy the rest of them. For starters you really can't beat the packaging and for $24 CAD I find this a reasonably priced high end blush. They blend amazingly and just look so natural. They are definitely buildable so you can get a subtle flush of colour or a really intense, yet still beautiful, colour. Can't say enough good things about these!

June 14, 2015

These are my new favourite blushes! They started out with 4 colours and now they have added 10 new colours and I want every one of them. I have ginger pop, plum pop and berry pop right now and I wear one of them every day. At first they come off every subtle so if you want a natural look they are great for that or add an extra layer or two and you have a bold look. I paid $24 for each of mine but for the quality of these blushes it is worth every penny!

June 08, 2015

I have this in the shade Plum Pop and love it. It is somewhat sheer and buildable and gives a beautiful glow.

May 23, 2015

The blushes come housed in a clear compact featuring a very cute embossed daisy on the blush (by the way that design never wears away! I’ve been using my blushes since last year and they still have a cute daisy design!). Each blush is 0.12 oz in size with a smooth yet dense surface that reminds me of a patch of ice. I remember my first experience with them as I thought they’d be dry due to the dense texture. But surprisingly they yield intense color pay off that applies natural and pretty on cheeks. The smooth texture almost reminds me of a cream as they apply so seamless on skin and give a very natural finish. Since they have a thinner consistency they don’t accentuate or cling to drier areas. You can layer, build, and play with these to your heart’s content and never, ever overdo them as the color applies perfectly and naturally every single time (aside from Pansy Pop which actually applies very vibrantly!). These wear for a solid twelve hours in warm or cooler weather and always look fresh and intense as if I just applied them within the first hour of wear and well into the 10th and 11th and 12th hour of wear.