Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara
Good

Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 853 in Mascara

January 25, 2017

I love the fact it comes in a small container that I can easily carry with me. It goes on nicely and evenly and doesn't clump up. I like the fact I also don't have to put on several coats before I see any results.

January 10, 2017

I have the teensiest lashes possible. I used to spend a fortune on mascaras trying to find one that worked. This one works without breaking the bank while still providing super quality. I have always liked Clinique products and this mascara is on my must have list.

October 20, 2016

The mascara give you a bold look, and you do not have to put it on excessively. If you like your lashes looking long, this product is perfect for you. I used it and i would like to purchase it again soon. Definitely worth your money, and it lasts long without wearing off.

February 25, 2016

This is a great mascara if you want full and lengthy lashes! I've tried it in black as well as the maroon shade and both are fantastic. The only downside would be that the wand retains a lot of the product and it can clump quite easily, but this is easily corrected with an eyelash/eyebrow comb.

I would definitely give it a try!