Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint

Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 787 in Lip Balm

February 15, 2016

As much as I love the other chubby sticks, this one was not good. With a name like baby tint, I was expecting very sheer light color. This is not what I got. I used the light pink color and my lips were a very hot pink. And not glossy, kind of a stained look. My husband hated it. He is used to a very natural look with my makeup. Very disappointed.

January 13, 2016

It works well, but it's a very expensive moisturizing lip colour balm. For the price, I still prefer Fresh Sugar balms...where there still isn't a close competitive product...it also has SPF15.

January 04, 2016

I am a big fan of these. I have a few different colors. They are moisturising, glide on, have beautiful sheer hint of color.

August 03, 2015

I have this in 03 Budding Blossum and it is gorgeous! It really complements my skin tone, it last a long time, and doesn't feel dry or sticky just moisturizing. Love it.

June 02, 2015

I also received this in the bonus and was really excited to finally try it. It has a really nice smooth texture and moisturizes the lips well. What is great is that it gives a natural colour to the lips so that, unlike with plain lip balms, it completes your makeup but it's still light enough to throw on without any other makeup. I will definitely be considering buying it.

November 20, 2014

I received this in a Clinique Bonus and I adore it!! I have always been a fan of Clinique skin care products and use them almost exclusively for face wash, scrub, and moisturizer. I was pretty excited to get a sample of this and I absolutely love it! I use it all the time to give my lips just a pop of colour. The beauty of this product is that it "blooms" on your lips and changes colour based on your skin tone. I love products like this because I don't need to worry about having purchased a shade that doesn't work for me. When I run out of this I will definitely be purchasing a replacement.

October 27, 2014

One of the best lipbalms. The colour is stunning on everylip colour and its very compact. Love it.

October 06, 2014

Recently I picked up two of the Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tints (Budding Blossom and Flowering Freesia). I'm not a lipstick girl, but I love gloss and tinted balm. These ones are supposed to develop into the perfect shade for you. Well, I tried both shades several times and I can't see any difference between the two. In fact, I detect almost no colour at all. I've seen reviews online with photos that show the colour differences, but on me there is little to no difference. The balm itself is very smooth and moisturizing, but in my opinion, not worth the cost.

June 13, 2014

My lips look super youthful!!! This lip balm "Baby Tint" is gorgeous. Really enhances your pigment.
Gives you just the perfect amount of shine and colour for day time.
I would recommend the purple one I have "04 flowering freesia": looks purple but a beautiful/unique/youthful shade of pink on. :)