Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 860 in Lip Balm

January 08, 2017

I got this in a gift pack that I purchased. The color was pleasant and looked good on my lips. I did find that it would wear off a lot which required reapplication more than other tinted lip balms. Overall the balm worked well when it stayed on. The packaging did allow for easy application.

October 13, 2016

I received this for free in a multipack buy. I was happy to see that like other Clinique products it too was unscented. It applied very smoothly and allowed for precision application. However, I found it to move around to much once it was on. It continued to transfer for the entire period of wearing it and required too many re applications for my liking.

June 03, 2016

I love my chubby stick. I know others have revised it as super expensive but if you lick out and get it when they are having their promo where you get a whole make up bag of stuff it's completely worth it. And they always have these promos on by the way

April 01, 2016

This is a great lip balm for daily use. It keeps my lips well-moisturized and gives a nice, semi-transparent colour which can be layered to make darker. I love the contrasting colours this balm is available in, my favourite is Heftiest Hibiscus. It does tend to wear off, as is expected in a balm, but still holds for a relatively long time when compared with similar products.

May 14, 2015

Comes in several different colors. The color goes on very well and is bold and does moisturize. The one downfall is that it does wear off quickly so there is a need to reapply more often then liked.

April 28, 2015

I really love this #Clinique "Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm" it comes in awesome bold shades while it help to moisturize your lips. It really #outlasts many of they others I have tried. Your lips will fill the difference right away. Great Lip Care and Color by #Clinique.

April 27, 2015

The chubby stick is the best lip balm on the market. The balm also acts as a great lip stain that lasts for the day and can be darkened if more is added. The chubby stick is very moisturizing and leaves lips soft. The product makes sure that the colour is natural and gorgeous.

April 26, 2015

Gives a nice color and it moisturizes your lips. It does not last long.

March 25, 2015

This stuff is hydrating and very pigmented! They can move around a bit because they don't really set, but the colours are so pretty and I love them, I have all of the shades minus the darkest one because I can't pull that off no matter how hard I try.

March 04, 2015

While it's more than I'd normally pay for a lipstick, it was part of a gift set so it's well worth it.
    I have the colour Grandest Grape and I love it.
    Major plus is the tapered shape of a crayon which is helpful in making a precise line. It's a vibrant hue that looked a bit scary in the tube but it's beautiful on. You can sheer it out for a nice hint of colour or embrace the full colour and make it a statement lip kind of day. It stays on for a long time and stains the lips so even when it's rubbing away it's visible and doesn't make the ugly ring of faded lipstick.

More products should come in crayon form!