• Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes
Good

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

November 30, 2016

I give this product 2 chubby thumbs up!

I love how easy it is to use this product. It stays all day and is also blends really easy. It's a fool proof way to apply eye makeup. Best for people who are always on the go and still want to have nice eye makeup. I got my first Chubby stick from my Clinique online purchase. my order came with a free makeup bag with a this chubby stick.

I was impressed the first time I used this product. I got lots of compliments that my eye makeup was looking natural. It is very pigmented and very user friendly. No need to use makeup brush.. just use your ring or pinky finger and it's well blended. You can still use makeup brush of course. It blends well to with other or regular eyeshadow. I am actually looking forward to getting more shades of this product. I highly recommend this for everyday use especially for people who are busy.

October 11, 2016

Clinique Chubby products are awesome!

This is the second product from the Chubby line that I have tried and I love how it makes doing eyeshadow so much easier. They are adequately pigmented (not too much, not too little) and are really creamy and blendable. They also have great staying power and can last all day.

I have the shadow tints in the following colours (from lightest to darkest: Bountiful Beige, Ample Amber, and Lavish Lilac (I use the first two as eyeshadow and highlighter).

I would definitely recommend this for those who like to wear eyeshadow but don't want to spend an eternity putting it on.

November 02, 2014

Shadow resistant, easy to apply, have a shiny finish.Fuller Fudge - deep bronze-brown, moderate luster, color is very rich.I liked these shadows - they are really well kept, there are interesting shades. We must consider that they should be very fast shade, especially when layering.

September 11, 2014

A cross between an eye shadow and liner - great blendability and lasting colour - may crease if it's really humid out. I have put a translucent powder over top to help set - seems to work. :) Great colours too.