Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

CLINIQUE by Clinique CLINIQUE CLARIFYING LOTION EX-MILD --/6.7OZ

October 22, 2016

Leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing. Doesn't dry it out. It's a great system to help take care of your skin which, as you get older, is important.

1.5/5

August 21, 2016

I really don't think this is good for your skin (unless the bottle I received was bad). The product smelled like nail polish remover. When I applied it on my face using a cotton pad, the smell choked me and the product stung my face.

June 12, 2016

I love this product. I have been using it for years. It is the best toner and takes off dirt you didn't even know you had. It doesn't dry out my skin & is very light.

February 17, 2016

I admit it, this product is relatively expensive.
But extremely effective.
This product deeply exfoliates our skin without irritating it, leaving a soft and fresh skin, ready for hydration.
My skin looks fresh and I have less breakouts since I use it.

August 10, 2015

I loved this lotion it absorbed really well into the skin and left it feeling soft and moisturize

1.5/5

July 11, 2015

TERRIBLE PRODUCT FOR ME ! My first application, it stung my face SOO much. I have sensitive / acne prone skin and this just irritated my face. I'm interested in trying the Clarifying Lotion 1 though ... hopefully I have better experiences with that one

April 25, 2015

I personally did not have a good experience with this toner, mainly because:
-it smells strongly of alcohol. Alcohol is a very drying and irritating ingredient in toners.
-My cheeks burned and turned red immediately after I applied (I have combo skin so the skin on my cheeks are quite thin and dry)
-Now I only use it on my T zone but it does not do anything to "refine pores” as it claims to

Overall I don't understand the hype about this product. It was way too irritating for my dry skin.

January 07, 2015

Easy to use. Smells great. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and peeped for lotion and cosmetics. Minimizes pores and gives skin a even look.

November 03, 2014

Every day the skin becomes clearer and clearer, acne perfectly dry. And most importantly do not appear new, as it was before. Perfectly cleanses the face. The skin feels cool, becomes fresh.Not one means to me so it did not help! Great!

September 10, 2014

LOVE!! I use this as part of my 3-step everyday! I notice a difference in my skin between just using the face wash and using face wash and toner. It provides a deeper clean, and a fresher face. Just look at the cotton pad after you use it, you can see all the dirt that the cleanser missed. The product lasts a long time so i do not mind spending the money on it.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag