Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy

Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Gives incredibly high beam shine to lips.Light moisturizing formula blends in pearly shades.Delivers seductive colour & comfort.

January 21, 2016

I liked the colour (sugarplum) and liked how it was not sticky like some lip glosses. Like the product but would not buy again due to the price.

January 11, 2012

This is by far my favorite gloss! Great colors too...so beautiful to wear.

February 11, 2009

I heard the Surge gloss is being discontinued and I can only guess it is true because they have just one color now on the Clinique site.

This is a medium pink with pink/gold shimmer to it. A MLBB shade for me.

I love the texture as it's not too sticky and you can't feel the shimmer in it. This left my lips feeling moist.

If I come across more I'd gladly get them.

January 16, 2009

this lipgloss was a little expensive, but i have to say it does work very well! it stays on for quite a while, and goes on smooth. The colors are also very different and unique.

August 12, 2008

I also love this stuff. It feels so good on my lips and makes them look nice. It's also 100 percent fragrance free, so no nasty taste in my mouth !! Great stuff. I've been using the natural color over top of my lip stick.

August 17, 2007

I love this stuff. I don leave home without applying this. Its a must have stuff.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products