Clinique Different Lipstick in Surprise

Clinique Different Lipstick in Surprise Reviews

Ranked #932 out of 1081 in Lipstick

This lipstick feels silky smooth while giving lips a soft, colorful shine. Its emollient-rich formula is available in a wide range of shades. For more information, please visit http://www.clinique.ca/.

September 23, 2016

I have a few different lipsticks I switch between, but Cliniques Raspberry Glace is my favorite! The colour is great with my skin tone, and it leaves my lips smooth. I also love how long lasting it is, it's my go to lipstick if I'm needing a lipstick to stay on for hours without me touching it up. The price is on the high end, but it's well worth the cost.

August 14, 2011

The clinique lipsticks are really good, non sticky, super moisturizing, and really pigmented.
    I have them in the colours: Raspberry Glace, and Tenderheart, they're both beautiful colours.
    They may be a bit pricey, however they're worth it, they last longer, and feel better on the lips than most drugstore brands.

April 26, 2010

My favorite lipstick color. It looks great no matter what time of day. You can put on a small amount for your daytime activities, or put a lot of it on for an evening out.