Clinique Even Better Eyes Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 337 in Eye Cream

1.5/5

August 29, 2015

I had such high hopes for this as I have fair skin and dark circles I didn't notice any change. I like the moisture and cool feel of the roller top but hard to use under makeup and way too expensive. I had to use extra concealer so why bother adding something unnecessary to your face? Maybe if I saw any type of improvement I would try again. Total fail.

March 19, 2015

I loved this product AT first. It definately helped to corrected under eye discolouration which I was impressed with. But upon adding any other foundations or concealers on top of it, it caused them to crease into lines probably cause the product is oily. I tried to use it alone and it still was creasing. Maybe a setting powder could help...

April 23, 2014

I am really self conscious about the dark circles under my eyes. I tend to have to wear heavier concealer in that specific area to cover my circles. I got this in hopes of lightening that area and I was using is religiously. I didn't see any improvement and was really disappointed. It does however have a nice consistency and makes your under eye area feel very moisturized.

June 19, 2013

Love this - I use this on its own to work, and underneath concealer on days where I need more makeup. I'm not sure if it actually worked on reducing my dark circles (not that I was expecting it to!) - but its hydrating and doesn't give me milia. Would re-purchase

November 15, 2012

I bought this product three months ago. It says that in 12 weeks using twice a day you can feel your black circle getting better. I followed but I did not see any difference.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic