Clinique Extra Mild Liquid Facial Soap

Clinique Extra Mild Liquid Facial Soap Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Liquid Facial Soap Extra-Mild ( Very Dry to Dry )--/6.7OZ Design House: Clinique

October 19, 2016

This is the only facial cleanser I will use! I have extremely sensitive skin and I am allergic to many cleansers and this is completely non-irritating. It is so gentle and I love how it foams. It is great to use with the Clinique purifying brush as well. It never leaves my skin feeling dehydrated but also not oily. A little drop goes a long way, one bottle lasts a really long time! I couldn't recommend this more, I truly this it is my favourite beauty product!

September 22, 2016

Love love love this product! Have been using this for over 5 years and wouldn't use anything else. Just a little water and it makes just the right amount of suds. Leave my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Would recommend this product to anyone. You won't regret it!

August 22, 2016

Since this is the first step to the 3 step program and I'm not a fan of the toner and moisturizer in step 2 and 3, I was naturally worried that this cleanser was not right for me either. This cleanser is in a gel form and creates little bubbles when massaged into skin (unlike foam cleansers where you get a lot of bubbles and foams up). With minimal bubbles (I prefer foam) and my worry that this cleanser was not mild enough for my skin since the toner had way to much alcohol that stung my face and the moisturizer wasn't hydrating enough), I was nervous every time I use this product. I know I am biased on this product because of its 2 associated products. However, there are so many other cleansers out there that to give me a piece of mind, I don't think I would purchase this again. The scent of this cleanser was also not my favourite.

July 23, 2015

This face wash is a favorite for myself and my husband. He often reacts to other face washes and has sensitive skin but has never had trouble with this one at all. It's our go to favorite. The price is a little higher than others but it lasts forever.

July 10, 2015

I've used this product off and on for years. It's very gentle for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out.

July 10, 2015

It's not letting me make a new product, but this is for the MILD version of this soap. (Targeted at type 2 skin)

I've recently tried using this for the first time and I absolutely love how gentle it is! It works great with the 3 step system. I'm between a skin type 1 & 2, so I use the Mild Liquid Soap (recommended for type 2 skin) followed with Clarifying Lotion 1 (recommended for type 1 skin).

Will probably be repurchasing !

June 14, 2015

There is such a difference in my skin since I started using this. My skin is more clean, it doesn't feel tight after I use it.

September 08, 2014

My skin has cleared up and has a glow with it.

September 05, 2013

Love this soap. My daughter has very sensitive skin and I had a hard time finding a soap that would both remove her makeup and keep her skin from breaking out. This worked wonderfully. It lathers very nicely and is so mild that she never so much had a red or irritation anywhere. Her make up came off with just a small amount too. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants an effective soap. Its worth every penny

August 12, 2013

Love this product and love this brand. Use it with the lotion.