Clinique Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

June 16, 2016

my favorite eye shadow I've ever used, a clinic palette of purples, it has great strong pigment that applies and blends easily but doesn't create a powdery mess at the same time

June 09, 2016

I have a nice stash of Clinique eye shadows in a range of colours. Some of the colours I have are lilacs, strawberry, french vanilla and my fave trio that has sable and sage. I like the ones that come with the base, contour, and definer colours all labelled and it shows you where to put them. And they're in different sizes so the ones you use more of are bigger. My faves are the shimmery ones like sage and daybreak b/c they really show up on my tan skin.

March 12, 2016

After having eye surgery, having a hypoallergenic formula was very important to me. Clinique delivers natural but relevant colours in a variety of finishes that last all day.

May 01, 2015

love this brand. though it can be difficult to remove.

March 10, 2015

Good eye shadow. I have the purple/violet shades palette. Last a while, wont fade away.

January 27, 2015

Combo convenient to carry, colors that go well
Overall, good quality, too little product, good, but expensive and lasts just long

October 31, 2014

Great stuff. Seems to last the better part of the day, doesn't fade too much.

October 24, 2014

Lasts all day, and the product itself lives its shelf live even with every day use.

I use natural territory (brown green) on my eyebrows - tried by fluke and its an amazing match for my darker brown ringlets. THe only downside is they tend to discontinue colours after a season or two. Shop during bonus times for great persk

September 09, 2014

The colours are fantastic the pigmented ones I can not like without. One of my top recommendations

August 14, 2014

I absolutely love clinique eye shadows. I have multiple shades of them and I love them all! They stay much longer than other brands I've used and don't crease or wear off. The colors are vibrant and go on smoothly. Also, the color you see is actually what it looks like when applied. I always hate it when you buy something and it looks so awesome and then you put it on and the color is completely different. Its also a plus that you can try it on in the store before you buy.