Clinique gel moisturizer

Clinique gel moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 01, 2016

I have combination skin so this product worked great for me in the summer when my skin is oily and it still works in the winter but i usually prefer using a more moisturising product for the winter since my skin tends to be a little dryer during the colder months. The texture is very gel-like (hence the name) and it doesn't feel thick at all, as soon as you rub in it just absorbs immediatly and leaves the skin feeling soft. I thought the bottle was glass at first because this is a high end brand but it turned out to be plastic which isn't really a con and it doesn't really bother me because i travel a lot and plastic bottles are just easier to carry around. Pricewise i remember it being around 30$ which isn't that bad considering the amount of product that is in the bottle.

June 28, 2016

I have sensible skin and that cream is the best i try! it leaves no oily residue and it is refreshing. the skin is soft and does not crack i also see A hydratation difference compared to other cream. My skin is brigthness

March 10, 2016

I love this!! Use it every night after I clean my face up and it makes my face feel fresh and soft. I love how it made my skin brighter and softer after a while of using it! it is one step in my daily routine that I never skip! Strongly recommend this!