Clinique Happy Heart Reviews

Ranked #1136 out of 1215 in Perfume

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: sandalwood, mandarin and cucumber, green and fresh. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

July 17, 2015

I love to wear this product on a daily basis. It freshens up your look before starting the day and it is not overpowering at all. The perfume is distinctly sweet, but it is not so overwhelming that you won't use it after having tried it a couple of times.

September 04, 2014

Nice light floral scent. Unfortunately, for me, it does not last more than a couple of hours.

July 07, 2014

The initial cost of this perfume is a bit pricey but it lasts forever. Trust me if you want to walk into a room and have people ask what smells so good then this is for you. I do not think I have ever gone a day wearing this where that has not happened. The citrus notes are wonderful and so fresh. I would definitely if I could give this product bonus points above the 5 Stars I could. Just a tip if you get this from Sears wait for the Clinique bonus days they usually give out pretty nice gift bags.

June 11, 2014

Love this perfume! I have been wearing it for years and have found nothing else that smells as luscious, and gets me the compliments that this perfume does! It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny!

August 27, 2013

I actually found it a bit sweet. I prefer my old standby Happy, the original. It's timeless, classic & so citrusy.

May 31, 2012

Love this perfume! I've been wearing it for years and get nothing but compliments all the time :) Its a nice light scent and long lasting, my boyfriend can still smell it on me after wearing it all day. And the large bottle lasts a long time.

August 30, 2008

Very similar to Happy, but with a twist. The smell is a bit sweeter, but not in an annoying way. Like Happy, Happy Heart is a subtle perfume you could wear on any occasion. As with all Clinique products, Happy Heart is never tested on animals.

January 07, 2007

If you love Clinique Happy, then you'll love Happy Heart. It's such a classic scent, but with a twist of Mandarin. I bought this in the box set that came with the lotion and the lip gloss/roll-on perfume duo. It's great to throw the gloss/roll-on perfume in my purse and use it anywhere. A nice new take on Happy. It's a favourite of mine. Possibly even more than Happy itself!

Neuven added a new review for