• Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
  • Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara Reviews

Ranked #663 out of 775 in Mascara

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara Black. Coaxes lashes to their longest, boldest, most upturned look yet, without a pinch, pull, tug or tear. Arched wand scoops up, lifts up every last lash. Smudge, flake, smear-resistant for up to 24 eye-opening hours. Remove easily with warm water. Ophthalmologist tested....

August 24, 2016

Totally an underdog when it comes to department store mascaras, this mascara doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I have tried between 30 and 40 different mascaras over the years and I keep going back to this one. I have hooded eyes and this mascara doesn't smudge which I find a lot do. I really like the formula, although I need to use an oil-based eye makeup remover as it is a bit tricky to remove. The curved brush also helps to coat my lashes evenly without clumping.

February 16, 2016

My favourite mascara ever. The formula is not too wet and doesn't make your eyelashes clumpy. It elongates your eyelashes and makes your eyelashes look voluminous too!

February 04, 2015

This is one of my favourite mascaras. I was so sad when Sephora stopped carrying it, and so happy to find it's still available at Shoppers Drug Mart. It's a tubing mascara, so it doesn't smudge and washes off with any facial cleanser and warm water. I find it lengthening but not super volumizing, so if I'm looking for a false lash effect I layer it over Dior primer and Diorshow mascara. I don't find it "curls," but it does hold a curl in place like no other. This is the first mascara that I've found that can actually keep my short, straight lashes curled for 12 hours. It's also more affordable than the other truly great mascaras out there.

September 13, 2013

This is a great curling mascara that really opens up your eyes and lifts and separates your lashes. The price is very comparable to other high end mascaras on the market. I would recommend this product to anyone because I was really happy with how well it curled my lashes.

June 08, 2010

So, I bought this product not too long ago and i honestly was a little skeptical about it because the woman at the clinique counter said, it was now number 1 over their top mascara brand which would be their high impact mascara. I bought it just to test it out.

I am in loveeeee with it !

The mascara is a great formula just like the other one, but what makes it different is the brush. The brush itself has a nice defined curl to it and helps plump your lashes in just one stroke. Well at least thats what it did for mine. It not only curled my already curled lashes (naturally) it added a nice length to it as well, people actually asked if I had false lashes on!

It does come off with warm water, but it just takes some time to get it off. I've worn it in the rain, ive cried with it on, it withstands mostly everything! Another great mascara brought to you by clinque and I would definitely recommend going out and buying it just to try it for yourself.

February 02, 2010

PUT IT ON:
Firstly, it is easy to tell this is a high-quality formula. It is smooth and rich - much better than the seemingly dry and thin inexpensive brands I've used before (i.e., CoverGirl).
The brush has many medium-length, fine bristles, as opposed to the wide, short, conical-shaped ones that seem to be getting more popular. The shape contours to the eye, which is good for the initial application. I like to then turn it around and use the rounded back-side to more precisely apply the mascara to the outer corners of my eyes.
Lengthening abilities: excellent. Volumizing abilities: maybe a little better than average.
In terms of the "curling" ability, any esthetician can tell me about self-curling mascara and I just don't believe it. This product is no different - it has no magical power to curl your lashes.

WEAR IT OUT:
What I love about this product is that it DOESN'T FLAKE OFF throughout the course of the day. As soon as I find an eyeliner that stays put, it will only be clean, fresh-looking eye makeup for this girl!

WASH IT OFF:
When I bought this product, I was told that it could be washed off quickly and cleanly by just gnetly rubbing your lashes with warm water. This is true to some extent. I do not need an eye makeup remover to avoided smearing it all over, so the "cleanly" part checks out. But as far as "quickly", I find it take a while if you want to be sure you've washed away aaallllll the little flakes. Somewhat frustrating.