Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 775 in Mascara

A mascara that provides instant, jaw-dropping drama. With every stroke, this mega-volume mascara's over-the-top brush wraps lashes in a volume-pumping formula. The brush's extra-large surface area effortlessly builds bigger, better lashes. A dome tip gives even the tiniest corner lashes a high-volume finish. And, it's not just the brush that goes to extremes—this expert formula comes in an inky Extreme Black.

Product description via Sephora.com

June 28, 2016

I have contact lenses and sometimes mascara are not compatible whit it and this one is the best I could find that does not scratch the eyes! the eyelashes came very long when i apply it and volumizing! I really love it and it's easy to apply!

June 24, 2016

I had 'high' expectations of this mascara but I was disappointed overall. It's incredibly wet and doesn't dry quickly, which results in a big messy eyelid. The wand doesn't adequately separate the lashes, so not only is it wet, but it's very clumpy as well.

I wouldn't recommend this and I won't be using it again.

May 26, 2016

Love this mascara. I got it as a gift and have never looked back. The price is reasonable for the quality and it lasts a long time because you don't have to use much. I recommend this to everyone I know.

May 04, 2016

As someone who enjoys testing new products, I've been searching for the perfect mascara to make eyelashes appear thicker and longer. This product goes above and beyond! With just one coat, it makes lashes more voluminous and full, and lengthens them. It is pricy, but that's the price we pay if we want high quality products, that make a difference in our makeup routine. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out!

December 01, 2015

WOW this is a mascara that actually works!! Worth the cost for the look you want

January 17, 2015

OMG. That is all I can say, I LOVE this mascara! My eye lashes are already pretty long but this stuff is just amazing. I have the color blackest black and the color is great. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new mascara, definitely worth every penny!

September 18, 2014

I got this mascara as part of a gift set and at first, I didn't like it. It made my lashes stick together and looked spidery.
Once I got the hang of it, I loved it! It makes my eyes look HUGE! Long lashes, you can use the wand to curl them up a little (I never use an eye lash curler) and it's very black.
I often wear it as a second coat for more "oomph" for special occasions.

I definitely recommend this!

August 13, 2014

Love this mascara adds volume and really notice a difference. I have always liked Clinique products and this one is great as well

August 12, 2014

I wasn't a big fan of this until they came out with the waterproof version and I fell in love with this. It is easy to remove with Clinique take the day off eye makeup remover.

August 11, 2014

Love it! Doesnt clump and looks natural.