Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Clinique High Lengths Mascara Reviews

Ranked #621 out of 775 in Mascara

Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow - eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes. For more information, please visit http://www.clinique.com.

February 20, 2014

Have finally found my lash love! I was unsure of this product when I first received it as a gift but since using I have fallen head over heels for it. The single sided mini brush acts just like a lash comb and instantly add product to each individual lash while adding length! Greatly recommend this mascara.

November 09, 2011

Separates lashes wonderfully as well as giving great volume and length. A little bit pricey but worth the expense because it works great! I also find it last a long time and well worth the splurge!

July 17, 2011

I really love this mascara! Not only does it length my lashes, it combs it while lengthening. I love mascara brushes that are shaped line combs. These combs have teeth that are separated at just the right distance apart for my lashes to look naturally defined. It's lightweight. I can apply multiple layers before it starts flaking, which is unlikely. highly recommended

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes