Clinique Lash Power Mascara Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 775 in Mascara

Buy Clinique Mascaras - Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula 01 Black Onyx. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

May 26, 2016

This is the best mascara I have ever had. It seriously gives me so much length. I am addicted and wear this everyday. It is great on its own or you can use it on top of your other mascara to give you even more pop!

April 15, 2015

This is the only mascara I can wear. Does not clump or flake. Essentially coats each individual lash in its own little "wrap" that slides off gently with warm water and gentle pressure. Will not stain linens / towels. Non irritating. And at $20 cad, is an awesome deal. Perfect for watery / teary eyes or oily skin.

February 02, 2015

- unique waterproof formula that doesn't smudge
- washes off easily with water
- more pricey than the average drugstore brands but definitely worth it

September 09, 2014

I love this mascara. It's my go to! I have finally found my favourite mascara, it's not to heavy but it makes my tiny little lashes pop! I must have one on me at all times

September 08, 2014

If you want a mascara that stays in place this is the one without all the waterproof chemicals. Go ahead cry at your wedding, or dance till you sweat but this mascara will not miss a beat. All you need to remove it is hot water.

July 08, 2014

Love this mascara! So worth the price. Washes off with water and makes your eyes pop with just a few strokes. Amazing product!

February 17, 2014

Been using Clinique's Lash Power for a few years now. Its my go to mascara. I have bought others to try but i always go back to this. It does what it is supposed to, my lashes are thin and this fills them in well. Plus it stays on and goes on non-clumpy.

August 26, 2012

This is the one of the ONLY mascara I've ever used that hasn't ended up under my eyes or flaked off by the end of the day. I have sensitive eyes and contacts and this products doesn't bother them one bit.

and it is less expensive than high ends mascara that promise the same (dior lancôme)

June 08, 2012

This is the best mascara I have ever used, I started with a sample in a bonus gift which is the exact right size, not too long and the brush is shaped perfectly. I love it.

September 18, 2011

I love this mascara. It has a great formula. For my thin lashes, it holds a curl pretty well and it has an amazing wear. I find it never smudges even in the summer, which happens to me with some other mascaras like the Lash Doubling from Clinique. However, it's only great for day use because it is so natural looking. I prefer dramatic lashes any time else. For the price, I may repurchase. The only thing holding me back is it's price. It's a great price for high end mascaras yet expensive for drugstore mascaras. I think I would rather go back to drugstore ones :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products