Clinique Long Last Glosswear

Clinique Long Last Glosswear Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

October 24, 2016

i dont have many lip products from Clinique- but I have a couple of these and i LOVE them! they arent too sticky on the lips, and pretty lasting. Im specific when it comes to lip wear, and this is one of my top choices!

September 08, 2016

This is one of the first high-end lip glosses I purchased with my own money. It's still one of the very best lip gloss formulas I have ever tried!

This gloss has a very creamy, hydrating feel to it. Many glosses are less hydrating, but this one feels very comfortable and smooth on the lips. Also unlike other glosses, it's not overly sticky, yet it somehow stays on for a really long time.

The colour range is really fantastic, and the pigmentation is exceptional for a gloss. They are colourful and high shine, yet they have a more sophisticated sheen. While some glosses are definitely better suited to a younger crowd, these ones are versatile and work well at any age.

These last a long time and don't dry out or smell funny. They're well worth the price.

March 31, 2016

Although the colour of the gloss is outstanding (I have Juicy Apple), it is far to sticky to be enjoyable. While wearing it, I'm not thinking about how great it looks, but rather about how I probably have strings of lipgloss between my lips whenever I open my mouth. However, like the name suggests, it does last a very long time, comparatively speaking. Overall: not for me.

December 11, 2015

Works pretty well but it is kinda sticky. I don't appreciate that my lips stick together from it, but it's a pretty colour and it doesn't get sticky right away

June 23, 2015

The shade is Woo Me ... and it did. Looks bubble gum pink and far too young for me in the tube ... but it's actually subtle and sheer when applied. Most of my glosses are highly scented, so this is a nice fragrance-free change. Sticky, as to be expected for a gloss ... but not annoyingly so. Still, I have a knack for wearing gloss and walking through a gust of wind, resulting in that annoying strands-of-hair-stuck-on-lips thing. At 19 bucks, it's rather pricey but not a surprise for this brand. I always coincide my expensive cosmetic purchases with as many bonus and gift-with-purchase extras as I can ... to make it worth it. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to try a bunch of new things. Overall, not unhappy with this product. Sure, I'd recommend it ... if you want to fork out the dough.