Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Lip gloss juiced up with 8 hours of lasting shine. Spends every minute comforting lips. In 18 glistening shades from sheer to full intensity. Moisture makes each one even more mouth-watering. Protects lips, too. Welcome to our juice bar. For more information, please visit http://www.clinique.com.

January 04, 2016

I love these! TOms of great colors to choose from, high shine, stays put fairly decently, I found it to be a tad sticky, but not too much so.

June 25, 2013

For my bithday a friend gave me a clinic gloss and i was so excited to use it because i never had gloss from clinic.When i tried it it's was non-stiky ,it's smelled good but it didnt last for long i thaought that it's going to last a day but naaaahhh... but it's ok bcuz you can apply more and tadaaam problem solved! i've also noticed that my lips are softer and it's not dry... and the colors are so AMAZING!!!! so you guys must try them

August 01, 2012

I have the 04 Sunset shade. I like how it looks on my lips, its shimmer, but I don't care how sticky it is. Not only my hair gets stuck on it when the wind blows, but even just closing my lips, it tends to stick them together as well. And not that long lasting, just like any regular gloss. Overall, maybe I was expecting too much from this, but I was quite disappointed in this product.

July 31, 2012

I got 2 samples of this gloss at The Bay the other day. I like how it has SPF 15,which is definitely great sun protection. It is kind of too sticky. Overall, I like it.

June 22, 2012

My #2 favourite. Stays on and how wonderful that it has an SPF so you can glam it up and not get sunburned lips. Again, wish they had more colour choices! Nice thing to buy at bonus time.

April 23, 2012

I have to say that I actually do not recommend this product even though I really want to. The sticky aspect of this product outweighs any of its benefits. I live in a windy city (not THE windy city but a windy city) and my hair is constantly stuck to my lips thanks to the wind and this lip gloss. The colours are fantastic and it lasts forever, but if you have long hair, forget it. Not only do I not need chunks of pink in my hair, I also don't need my lips to stick together when I am trying to talk. YIKES! I love Clinique products and I have bought their lipgloss before, I just never remember it being this sticky. Maybe I am too busy comparing it to their past products, but you can definitely by a $7 lipgloss at the drugstore instead that will last just as long without the glue texture. I guess it's a bonus if you want your lips to stay locked to someone elses!!!

January 19, 2012

I am a plum fanatic when it comes to lipsticks and glosses. I picked this up in Mystic and I use it over a darker plum lipstick. It is a bit pricey, but the product had lasted longer then I expected. I am pleased with this purchase but might try another color once I run out.

November 09, 2011

This product is way to sticky for me, although the shine is nice, but the stickiness, outweighs that. Luckily I did not buy the individual tube. It was part of a "free gift".

August 13, 2011

This lipgloss is very long wearing and moisturizing, it is a tad sticky however this will wearoff as time passes on your lips.
I have the colour: Bonfire, it's a perfect shimmery reddish orange colour that is very pigmented, I have been asked a few times if I was wearing a lipstick.
The packaging is adorable, although this product is a tad pricey, you do get what you pay for, you receive alot of product and the additional SPF 15 is a great extra.

March 27, 2011

I'm a big fan of these lip glosses. They come in great colours and are very long lasting! The shine is just right.