Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 01, 2016

Bon produit de chez Clinique. Bonne odeur la crème lisse ma peau et diminue les irrégularités de ma peau. Parfais pour les pores plus dillatés. Laisse la peau douce et illuminé

November 01, 2016

This product is suitable for all skin types. Honestly, if you are looking for a decent price moisturizer, this is the one to got to. The price itself is great, and the effects are awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I normally use it before I put on my make up and let it sit for 30 mins. I feel like my skin is breathing through the product. Sometimes, I use it at night before I sleep also when I do not feel like using my other night creams.
The product sinks in really quickly and moisturizes great. It leaves my skin hydrated for the day.

October 09, 2016

This is a great facial cream! It adds just thee right amount of moisture without making me feel greesy, nor dry. I like the consistency...almost a gel like.

September 27, 2016

Very nice product. I use it as my emergency booster whenever I go to bed late. I put a thin layer on, and leave it on all night, and when I wake up, I look well rested, skin not dry at all. The only thing is, it does feel a little sticky at first, so if you are a back sleeper, you are fine, but if you are a side sleeper, it might not feel so good. All in all, good product, does a good job.

August 16, 2016

This is an amazing cream for me in winter, as I live in a cold, dry climate. It is great for extra moisture at night. It also doesn't have a strong smell.

July 19, 2016

This is my go to cream for the winters. Works great and it's not oily or sticky. It doesn't have any weird smell either. You will be amaze how much better this is compare to their yellow lotion.

June 06, 2016

I just switched to this moisturizer and fell in love after the first 2 days of using it. I have dry skin and I found that this moisturizer has completely transformed my face. It lasts all day and my face feels so soft throughout the day. I know it's 50 bucks, but it's completely worth it if you're stuck trying to figure out what moisturizer is going to actually give you hydrated looking skin.

February 27, 2016

Absolutely loved this product. Left my skin feeling silky smooth. Great under or over makeup. Skin left feeling very hydrated. Definitely recommend this product.

February 17, 2016

This moisturizer feels so fresh, so light and so hydrating. And this throughout the day.
This moisturizer comes as a gel, which is recommended for people with breakouts or acne problems.
It is easy to apply and requires only a very small quantity.
But it is very expensive, way above many people's budget. I don't think it is a necessary step if you are already using the 3-step Clinique system.

February 17, 2016

Pretty expensive but it is a very light moisturizer that helps my very dry skin retain moisture without feeling too heavy. A little bit can go a long way. I love that this product does not make me oily or greasy.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml