Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1166 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 13, 2017

I love love love this moisturizer! Great texture...lightweight, cream-gel that feels fabulous on my face. Perfume and oil free. Hydrates my thirty face better than any other moisturizer. A bit pricey, but worth the $ for me.

January 25, 2017

I love using this cream during the winter as a spot treatment. I have oily skin that can get very dry around the jawline/ cheek areas and this is the best solution I have found to date. I only use this on the dry areas and it really helps to balance out the moisture.

It penetrates and works deep to deliver that long lasting and much needed moisture. Definitely recommend for anyone who has dry/oily combination skin!

November 01, 2016

Bon produit de chez Clinique. Bonne odeur la crème lisse ma peau et diminue les irrégularités de ma peau. Parfais pour les pores plus dillatés. Laisse la peau douce et illuminé

November 01, 2016

This product is suitable for all skin types. Honestly, if you are looking for a decent price moisturizer, this is the one to got to. The price itself is great, and the effects are awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I normally use it before I put on my make up and let it sit for 30 mins. I feel like my skin is breathing through the product. Sometimes, I use it at night before I sleep also when I do not feel like using my other night creams.
    The product sinks in really quickly and moisturizes great. It leaves my skin hydrated for the day.

October 09, 2016

This is a great facial cream! It adds just thee right amount of moisture without making me feel greesy, nor dry. I like the consistency...almost a gel like.

September 27, 2016

Very nice product. I use it as my emergency booster whenever I go to bed late. I put a thin layer on, and leave it on all night, and when I wake up, I look well rested, skin not dry at all. The only thing is, it does feel a little sticky at first, so if you are a back sleeper, you are fine, but if you are a side sleeper, it might not feel so good. All in all, good product, does a good job.

August 16, 2016

This is an amazing cream for me in winter, as I live in a cold, dry climate. It is great for extra moisture at night. It also doesn't have a strong smell.

July 19, 2016

This is my go to cream for the winters. Works great and it's not oily or sticky. It doesn't have any weird smell either. You will be amaze how much better this is compare to their yellow lotion.

June 06, 2016

I just switched to this moisturizer and fell in love after the first 2 days of using it. I have dry skin and I found that this moisturizer has completely transformed my face. It lasts all day and my face feels so soft throughout the day. I know it's 50 bucks, but it's completely worth it if you're stuck trying to figure out what moisturizer is going to actually give you hydrated looking skin.

February 27, 2016

Absolutely loved this product. Left my skin feeling silky smooth. Great under or over makeup. Skin left feeling very hydrated. Definitely recommend this product.