Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo

Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo Reviews

Ranked #865 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

one-on-tone pairings of the most in-demand shadows - with more of the more-used highlight shade. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select shades. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes.

October 28, 2014

I have several of the Clinique eye shadow duo's & they are my go to eye shadow of choice. It goes on smooth & not too heavy on the color. The shadow doesn't break up or get clumpy at all. I love it!

August 14, 2011

These may be the best high end eyeshadows, they're definitely comparable to MAC, super soft, pigmented and have the perfect amount of shimmer.
They have a pretty good price, the duos, trios, and quads are definitely worth the money.
I currently have 2 duos in Like Mink, a perfect champagne and dark shimmery brown colour. As well as Posh Squash: a light brown paired with a light orange.
These are great, and if you like these then I do reccommen to check out the quads, I have one in : Spicy which contains 2 different browns, a gold, and a champagny pink colour.

February 06, 2007

I love Clinique's duo eye shadows. They come in great colours (I really like Lovey Dovey right now). They take their most popular shades and match them up perfectly with each other and they come in a nice compact case.

To use the website says: Apply dry, using sponge-tip applicator or cotton swab. Apply lighter shade from lash line to brows; use deeper shade in crease. Remove with eye makeup solvent.