Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 16, 2016

I received a sample size of this with another purchase. I absolutely love clinique products and was really excited to try this out on my sensitive skin. Other eye creams often cause burning and irritation on the skin around my eyes, and sometimes even my eye, itself. This however did not cause any adverse effects, it was extremely gentle and even slightly cooling. I like the direct applicator for applying the cream, it reduces the amount of touching/rubbing on the eye area that can cause damage. I have very dark circles and I didn't find this to help reduce any darkness, but my intent is for hydration and the prevention of wrinkles. It is definitely hydrating! I tend to prefer more gel-like products, however in terms of hydration effectiveness, it is a winner! The price seems to be on par with other eye creams as well.

October 27, 2016

I received a Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream sample in a Topbox. I love the applicator. You can use it directly from the tube which is nice. I still pat it in with my ring fingers as I feel this makes it sink in better. It left my undereye hydrated but I did not see noticeable improvements to my laugh lines. It is great under makeup. This may be more suitable for younger skin. I will not purchase the full size.

September 05, 2016

I received a sample of this in an order. I had enough to try this product for about a week.

I have very dry undereyes, with very dark circles. I didn't notice a difference in my dark circles, but I do think it helped with the dryness. My concealer seemed to go on more smoothly under my eyes than it normally does.

This cream has a very nice consistency. It's not runny, but it's also not overly thick, and it doesn't leave a greasyrresidue. As far as I could tell, it was completely odourless, like many Clinique products are. I have sensitive skin and sensitive eyes, and this product did not irritate me. It felt very soothing on the skin.

I would love to purchase a full size of this, but unfortunately I just don't have the money right now. If it's something you can afford and you're looking for a new eye cream, you might want to check it out.

August 23, 2016

I am generally exhausted, and my eyes show it more some days than others.

This eye cream helps a little bit, but is not a miracle cream (nothing will make me look totally alert).

It does help take away some of the puffiness and hides the small smile lines at the sides of my eyes (and mouth smile lines too!).

It's a light white cream, and a dab on either side of the eyes provides full coverage underneath and at the side of my eyes.

The container I have should last me for quite some time based on the minimal amount required.

It does not do anything my alternative eye creams do, so at double the price, Clinique has not sold me on their cream.

July 24, 2016

I received a sample of this in my monthly topbox and I am incredibly impressed with my results so far. After using it twice daily for a week I've noticed that my eyes appear brighter and my fine lines have been minimized. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. It doesn't cause my makeup to shift or slide. I'm very happy with this eye cream so far and will likely purchase the full size in the near future.

July 18, 2016

LOVE this eye cream. I use it morning and night, and sometimes throughout the day when I'm looking extra tired. From the first use this brightened up under my eyes and removed some of the dark dark circles. The price is extremely reasonable for an under eye cream. I keep one at home and one in my bag for when i'm out and about in the day! Great under eye moisturizer too.

May 17, 2016

I was sent a full size trail of this product from Clinique. I am loving this eye cream! First of all, the packaging is great. It makes it easy to keep clean and you don't end up with a bunch of crusty old product in the lid. I hate that! The product is very thin and light, yet it's packed full of moisture. It sinks into your skin fast leaving you with a fresh and awake feeling. It isn't slimy or greasy at all. This eye cream is my new favourite morning pick-me-up!

March 14, 2016

I received this as a sample and plan to purchase the actual product very soon. This promises to provide a 'refreshed, wide awake' look and it delivers. It has reduced the puffy look and feel of my morning eyes and lasts thru the day. A little goes a long way.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml