Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup Foundation

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup Foundation Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 595 in Foundation

Feels like nothing at all. Yet creates your skins most perfected, natural look. Patent-pending* micro-mirrored technology optically resurfaces skin. *US and International Patents Pending

September 24, 2016

This product isn't bad but it is definitely not made for me. It applies very thick and you stay with a feeling of having a lot of makeup on even if you don't put a lot. It covers very well the imperfections but very heavy to wear.

October 25, 2014

blends and matches my skin perfectly, a bit expensive but still worth it

June 21, 2013

A great foundation that provides great coverage throughout the day or night, and for a reasonable price. This product allows your skin to breathe and is not overbearing. It is great for people out there who want more coverage but still want there skin to breathe.

January 19, 2012

I have long, thin, highlighted hair that gets oily at the roots and dry at the ends. This conditioner is great at making my hair soft without weighing it down or looking greasy. The smell is also a nice, non-artificial strawberry scent. I'm not sure if Wild Strawberry is a current scent as I can't find it on Suave's website, but I have seen this at grocery stores. The price is amazing and it can often be found on sale (I got mine on sale for $1!)

This is a great, budget-friendly conditioner for adding light moisture to your hair. I wouldn't consider it as effective as some higher-end conditioners, but if your hair doesn't need intense moisture, it's a worth trying!

February 28, 2011

I really like this product because it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and doesn't make me breakout because my skin a little oily. The only downside is there are few shades of fair so the choices are limited. But if you can find your shade it's a great product!

January 25, 2011

The coverage is very thin. Not long lasting. Consider the price the quantity is not a lot. I have very dry sensitive skin and this foundation is very dry for me in an hour. This foundation maybe is good for younger girls with good skin who wants a natural look with minimum coverage.

June 10, 2010

Well, I've gotta say, for 30 something dollars, this foundation is pretty worth it. The perfectly real line comes with TONS of shades, so you can find your perfect one. It's unscented, so you don't have that perfumey crap clogging up your nostrils all day, and you don't need to use a lot of it, so it's a pretty good bang for your buck. I noticed that it's slightly shimmery, but not all-out-drag-queen sparkly, so it's pretty under the sun. it goes on pretty well, and i find it a pretty good canvas for additional makeup. it doesn't cover spots and discoloration much (sigh), but hey, i guess that's what concealer's for, huh? Overall, a pretty good buy if you've got the money to spare.

March 16, 2010

I have very oily skin and am prone to break outs and this foundation has worked wonders for my skin!! It is a bit pricey but the price is so worth it because it makes your skin look beautiful and the bottle will last you a long time. I apply this with a brush, that way I can get every nook and cranny and can evenly deposit the foundation to my face. A few drops is all you need, the product covers so much skin. Blends in to your skin very easily and quickly and gives you a natural and beautiful look as if you are not wearing make-up and just have natural beautiful looking skin! Also can wear it without feeling as if it is clogging your pores and creating problems for your skin. It is very light and airy and feels as if you are wearing no makeup at all, does not rub off so feel free to be touched! I do however find it does not last all day and you may have to reapply if you are staying out all day and night, but that is about the only con I can think of.

July 25, 2009

Very honestly, not the most reliable rating - Am not a diehard foundation wearer.