Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Connecting Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 362 in Eye Cream

January 05, 2017

I highly recommend this eye cream for anyone with dark circles under their eyes. I use it just occasionally when I have not had enough sleep. It lightens my skin under my eyes quickly and helps get rid of any puffiness around the eyes.

October 27, 2015

This is a pretty great product. I've noticed a decrease in fine lines. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Only wish it came in a pump, rather than a jar, so the good stuff would be more protected from air/light.

March 07, 2015

The eyecream itself have a good consistency, but it somehow makes my under eye area irritated. For this reason, i use the eyecream every other day, just to use it up. I do not see any difference from using this cream.

February 01, 2015

This Clinique eye repair cream seems to do a wonderful job of smoothing out the wrinkles around the sides of my eyes and under my eyes. Guess what, I even it use it around my mouth. I use it twice a day for about 3 months now and I truly notice a difference. It did right away, but now the wrinkled eye lid is smooth and more even toned around the whole eye area. It feels light and silky. When putting it on I usually pat It on around my eyes and mouth. cost $55 but it goes along way and is worth it.