Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Clinique Rinse Off Eye Make Up Solvent--/4.2OZ Design House: Clinique

September 29, 2016

This stuff does the job right! I have sensitive eyes and skin and it doesn't irritate it. There is zero fragrance but you do have to rinse off after using this. I'll admit sometimes I haven't rinsed after using this and have had no issues. It washes off heavy eye makeup however I haven't used it after wearing false lashes so im not sure if it would take care of the glue. I do love this product as its not irritating and no fragrance and who needs fragranced products for the eyes anyways. It's a bit pricey but sometimes you have to pay for speciality products that work with your skin. You can purchase this at Sephora or any department store that carries Clinique products.

September 28, 2016

Really love this eye make-up remover. It is really gentle on sensitive skin and effectively takes off eye make-up. Note that If you are using waterproof make-up you will need to use their other remover (the purple one) which has an oil base.

January 26, 2015

Great make up remover. Got it as a free gift with a purchase so its mini size is perfect for traveling. Takes off make-up with an ease and without a grease.

May 14, 2014

I found that this remover would take off most things except the most stubborn mascara and liquid liner. I love this product for a different purpose though. I like to use loose shadow pigments but sometimes there is a bit of fallout on them. I use a q-tip soaked with this stuff for my cleanup on my eye looks. It does the job perfectly. I use the side with the remover on it to clean up and then the dry side of the q-tip to wipe up any remover left on my face.

January 28, 2013

Although this eye makeup remover is quite pricey, it is definitely worth it. I love the oil-free product. It does an amazing job at getting off all of your eye makeup at the end of the day, including waterproof. Paid $20 for it.

February 17, 2010

I’ve been using this eye make-up remover for over 10 years and absolutely love it. I’ve tried other brands, but always come back to Clinque’s Rinse-Off Eye Solvent. It’s so light it’s almost like putting water on your eyes. It never leaves my eyes red or sore after using. I find that a small amount goes a long way as well. You don’t need to rub very hard for your make-up to come right off. Even though it’s $18 per bottle it’s worth every penny. I’d highly recommend this product to any of my friends.

February 09, 2010

Most makeup removers burn or irritate my eyes, but I really haven't had that problem at all with this product... My grandma gave me a bottle because she said she didn't need it.. It was just a trial size bottle but it has lasted me several months. Just use a small amount on a cotton ball and it will get rid of all traces of eye makeup in a flash!

February 10, 2009

The one thing I HATE the most about eye makeup removers is the oily residue they leave behind. Not only does it feel gross, I wear contact lenses, and it gets in my eyes and makes them blurry.

Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent is the one eye make-up remover that I've tried that isn't oily at all! I find that it works really well, even with waterproof mascara, and it doesn't bug my contact lenses at all.

It's lasts a while too, a little goes a long way!

Updated On: February 10, 2009

Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent is the one eye make-up remover that I've tried that isn't oily at all! I find that it works really well, even with waterproof eye makeup, and it doesn't bug my contact lenses at all.

It lasts a while too, a little goes a long way!

September 15, 2008

I have been using this blue eye makeup remover for over 15 years and i just love it. You don't need to rinse your face after using it since it's oil free. Try it, the bottle lasts forever, and you won't regret it.