Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 29, 2016

Decent cleanser for oily skin however beware if you have combination or dry skin. I tend to use this only after wearing heavy makeup to really cleanse the skin however it can leave the face feeling tight and dry. I reserve using this only for my T-zone. This seems to have a very light soapy scent but its not bothersome or irritating. It's super foamy when you lather it up and is a bit striping to the skin but if you like a squeaky clean feeling it will give you just that. I definitely tend to favour this more in the summer months when I get more oily. This is a bit pricey but it should last a while as its done for me but then again I do use it here and there.

August 27, 2016

This foaming cleanser is just lovely. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and really leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after i use it. i like that it isnt harsh like an astringent cleanser and it almost works double as a moisturizer.

January 25, 2016

I really like this face cleanser. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, lathers wonderfully, rinses fully, leaves skin clean and soft, not dry or tight feeling. Lasts quite a while too, as a little goes a long way.

January 09, 2016

I've use this product off and on for approximately 8 years. The product has a thick creamy consistency with a light soapy smell. A little goes a long way which I love. I only use this product in the summer months as I do find it harsh on my sensitive skin. The product has an amazing clean feeling to it and the quality is on the higher end. I keep repurchasing when I get tired of not getting that "clean" feeling from other cleansers. The 150ml has lasted well over a year, as I only ever use a dime size amount. Right now I've been switching between this and Dermalogica cleansers.

January 06, 2016

I have been using the Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser for years and it's the only one that I really love. It foams up well and provides me with a deep clean leaving my face visibly cleaner, softer and tighter for some reason. I do have very sensitive skin and find that since it's is 100% fragrance free that it does not irritate my skin at all.

August 03, 2015

I found this very drying. I am a huge Clinique fan but would not buy this.

July 15, 2015

I give myself a facial every night and this by far is my favorite cleanser! Your face is so soft after you use it and it feels so refreshing!

May 28, 2015

Love this product
-Do not need a lot
-it last forever
-For most makeup I didn't need makeup remover, it took off most makeup!