Clinique Seven Day Scrub Cream

Clinique Seven Day Scrub Cream Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

November 20, 2013

I LOVE this stuff... I don't use many scrubs or exfoliator on my face. I don't have dry/flaky complexion, but I'll use this once a week as they say and I do feel and see a difference. I've had a few now as freebies and wait till the kit with it comes out to make my Clinique order.

July 05, 2013

I received this scrub in a Clinique bonus pack. I find scrubs really dry my skin out but this one didn't, it actually left my skin feeling very soft. I would definitely recommend this product!

December 14, 2011

Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, works into your pores and cleanses your skin thoroughly !

October 17, 2011

I have been using this product for a few years now and I won't go back! In the winter I tend to get dry patches on my cheeks and using this scrub every few days moisturises and removes the patchy dryness and makes my skin smooth and even. It helps to keep black heads and clogged pores at bay and gives my skin a glow. It is gentle enough to use every day if you like to.