Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 269 in Serums

December 06, 2016

I know this is expensive but I think it is worth the money!! my skin feels amazing after I put this on!! it feels so soft and hydrated! I received just a little sample of this from Sephora and I think I am going to buy a bigger bottle!!! very impressed!!

November 13, 2016

I originally got lured into buying this product because of its claims that it could customize to your skins needs, I'm not sure how effective it is in that front...but what I can say is that the texture of this serum is amazing! It really preps my skin well for makeup and it's a great base for layering other products over it.

August 29, 2016

After one week I found it helped diminish the fine lines around my forehead, improv the texture of my skin and add a radiant glow. What I find really exciting about this product is that you're not limited when choosing between which skin concern you'd like to target. This serum pretty much covers it all. So although it's a very, very expensive product I'd say it's earned a thumbs up!

January 03, 2016

Noticed an immediate improvement in me skin's texture. It felt so soft. I have been using it now for several months and it looks more healthy. Fine lines have disappeared. Dark spots have improved, but not faded completely. I will keep using it as it seems to be working and my skin should continue to improve the longer I use it.

January 03, 2016

I've been using this product a little over a month now and I enjoy using it. It claims to be able to sense what my skin needs and then repairs it. I'm not sure that it actually does that. But as a serum that leaves my skin silky smooth and is fragrance free, I like using it.

May 27, 2015

I have been using this product for two months now. I try to put it on every night before I go to sleep. So far it has faded my spots by 50%, it gives me radiance and a more unified skin tone. I feel that it has worked better in fading my spots even more than the Clinique even better. I do have combination oily skin, and it has caused me to break out a couple pimples but overall I am happy with teh product

May 18, 2015

When I first put it on I was amazed how smoothly it applied and thought I found my holy grail an hour later I scratched my face and the serum was balling up on my face it was discusting.

May 13, 2015

I've tried a few serums in the past in an attempt to replace the Prescriptives serum I used for years.
This seems to 'target' areas but I found it most effective in smoothing the appearance of bumps and pores.
I did not notice a difference with fine lines or dark spots though

April 08, 2015

I love Clinique Smart serum. I can use it on my eyes, face, and neck. It is light and does not feel sticky. It makes my skin smooth and shinny, and reduces the fine lines.

1.5/5

March 24, 2015

The lady at the clinique counter highly reccommended this to me, saying that it's amazing and will get rid of my dark spots and dark circles, but honestly, it's expensive, and doesn't do squat. I just finished the bottle and there is honestly 0 difference in my skin at all. I had better results with the Loreal youth code, from the drugstore.