• Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum 40 SPF
  • Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum 40 SPF
Good

Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum 40 SPF Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 346 in Sun Protection

June 10, 2015

I love all Clinique products. This one in particular is a product I use everyday on my face underneath my face primer and makeup. It's oil free so it's great for those who have oily skin. I myself have oily skin and during the summer time especially I like to wear less. That way when it's hot and humid outside whatever I have on my face isn't clogging up my pores. This sun lotion for your face is really light and you can feel that the moment you place it on your face. Also it really does protect you face from the UVA rays and UVB rays. Just like the Clinique dramatically difference lotion, you only need a small amount of it, and it goes a long way. It's totally worth the buy and it's only $26.

March 25, 2015

Bought this sunscreen for my mexico trip in Jan 2015. Its has a skin tone color, it's oil free so doesn't make my face oily. Light formula works great.