Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 25

Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 333 in Sun Protection

June 10, 2016

I am very particular about sunscreens I use, preferring physical sunscreens which include high concentration of zinc oxide. It's incredibly difficult to find a light, everyday sunscreen that fits this criteria. Super City Block not only contains no chemical sunscreen ingredients, it is also light, contains antioxidants and leaves no white cast at all! Definitely give this a try for everyday use!

June 02, 2015

This has been my go to SPF for my face for years now. I have tried less expensive products, in effort to save money, but always return to this one. What I love most about it is that it does not seep into the eyes and mouth area like some chemical SPF products can. It's ideal for every day wear and provides a great base for makeup. My skin even looks more even after I apply it. It never breaks out my sensitive skin and I cannot say enough good things about it.

September 08, 2014

I would not go anywhere without this baby. Keeps my skin looking young and does not aggravate my skin or cause breakouts.

September 23, 2012

It's not too expensive and it blends really well with your skin, but it does the exact opposite of what I bought it for. No matter how much or where I wear it. Rain or shine I burn. Every time I get a brand new sunburn. It's safe to sun that its not for me.

August 04, 2012

I just started using this tinted SPF about a week ago and so far I love it. It gives my skin a little bit of glow so that I don't look completely pale. It can also be used as a primer. So far I have found it goes on easily and blends in perfectly, not feeling cakey or streaky. My only real complaint is it comes out of the tube slightly separated. I even shake the tube first to try and avoid this. However, once I blend it a little it goes on great. The tint also does not transfer which is great - i dont have to worry about touching my face once its on. So far I feel well protected and it hasn't caused my skin to break out. I have been told its especially great on sensitive skin.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk