Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 333 in Sun Protection

June 07, 2016

This is a great face spf b/c it doesn't get greasy later in the day. Love that when it comes out of the tube it's tinted so I feel like it's adding a tad bit of foundation coverage. It has a nice scent as well, I want to say with hints of oatmeal. It absorbs quickly and is great for using under makeup in the morning. B/c of the brand it's a lot more expensive than drugstore brands and really you can find comparable products at a better price, but with this you're kind of buying the brand as well. Sometimes I like seeing higher end products on my shelves every now and then just to feel indulgent.

May 01, 2015

Not good enough for the price. Yes, it provides sun protection (no burns after a week in Florida!) but it doesn't do much else. And for the price, I expect more. At least some moisturizing action.

August 12, 2013

I love love this product!
I use it daily all year long. Goes on light and doesn't leave any residue. It also gives me a little colour too. Best of all, I don't get any breakouts from this product. It does what it's supposed to to block out the harmful UVA/UVB rays, which damage skin.

August 17, 2012

Go buy this product and make sure you use it every day. This is so sincerely what I feel about this product. Have been buying it for almost 5 years. One tube lasts a crazy good amount of time. Even if I spend all day outside under the sun, my face doesn`t get a sunburn or sun spots. When I cleanse it at nights, I see the whole city on my cotton pad :)) No need to say further, this product proves itself worthy buying at all levels.

July 24, 2012

Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is a High-level daily sunscreen in a sheer, weightless formula. Protects against sun and environmental damage with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun block and antioxidants. For all skins, even the most sensitive.This will not irritate sensitive skin because it uses Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide as its active ingredients to get the SPF rating. The unique thing about this sunscreen is that those ingredients typically leave a chalky, white cast on tan or dark skins.Clinique brilliantly addresses this by adding a tint to the sunscreen. Wear alone or as an invisible makeup primer.This sunscreen goes on so smoothly onto my skin. It seems to really sink in and not make my face greasy at all. It felt nice and not too heavy at all. One of my favorite sunblocks.