Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

CLINIQUE by Clinique SUPER RESCUE ANTIOXIDANT NIGHT MOISTURIZER ( VERY DRY TO DRY SKIN )--/1.7OZ

January 05, 2016

I used this once in the past and switched to Cerave PM in order to save some money. Both are great products but I definitely feel the difference with Clinique. This product is thicker and provides greater hydration. Since using this again, my skin feels smoother and looks brighter. While it's a bit on the pricey side, it's worth the splurge.

February 25, 2012

i have been using this cream for 2 weeks now! i was worried that it would make my skin look very oily in the morning because all the other things that i tried did it! i was surprised that it didnt! except from than it moisturises my skin very well, it makes it soft and tight and it looks like i dont need to clean in every morning or use my scrub so often! i really liked it and i ll buy it again!

February 09, 2011

This product pleasantly surprised me. I was very skeptical when I purchased it; the Beauty Advisor recommended it to me as I was concerned about an effective anti-aging night cream and I indicated that antioxidants would be beneficial for my skin regime. Because the product is chock full of antioxidants, I can feel a slight tingle when I apply it over my 3-step system (cleanse, exfoliate/tone, moisturize). It doesn't feel like it's doing anything major after this; however, in the morning my skin looks refreshed, renewed and my pores actually look smaller! My skin looks smoother overall and my wrinkles look diminished and my skin less stressed. I have combination oily skin so I use the combination oily to oily kind, along with the 3-step moisturizer which is the dramatically different moisturizer gel from Clinique as well. It's a very good and effective product for the price. You will not be disappointed! It's not as luxurious and creamy as other creams out there, however it does what it says which is it destresses the skin and provides the added benefits of strong antioxidants which helps to diminish and fight off free radicals - the enemy of aging skin! Try it you won't be disappointed.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS